Investigator, Corporate Risk & Investigations
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Main purpose of the Job:
Investigator, Investigation is responsible for all investigation works under the direction of Director, Corporate Risk and Investigation conducting analytical report, risk analysis, review of business integrity breaches, staff background check and post-employment check, vendor check and all other investigation related duties assigned by superiors.
KeyDuties may include but not limited to:
• Actively participate in the investigation of individuals, groups and processes related to the business.
• Conduct investigation, interview, collation and collection of evidence on suspected or actual crimes, handling all situations with the required confidentiality.
• Conduct background checks on individuals, vendors and companies.
• Coordinate with other team members to ensure that the daily tasks are completed in a timely and accurately manner.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superiors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Medical Insurance for Employee
• Shuttle Bus
• Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Legal/Business Administration is an advantage.
• Self-motivated, confident and willing to acquire new knowledges in investigation field.
• Able to multi-task and work on flexible shifts including overnights, weekends and holidays on rotation basis.
• Fluent in English, in both oral and written form.
• Ability to communicate effectively in Vietnamese, Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint and other job related software.