Administrative Assistant (Corporate Risk & Investigation)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Main purpose of the Job:
Administrative Assistant is to assist with all projects and perform a variety of administrative tasks which support the department. Perform all duties in accordance with the department and company policies.
Key Duties may include but not limited to:
• Perform general office administrative duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems and performing basic bookkeeping duties.
• Perform English and Vietnamese translation for documents that require translation.
• Arrange, prepare and maintain documents and handle filing and maintain proper records.
• Arrange meetings, business trips, transport and appointment schedule to management.
• Prepare agendas and minutes for committee, board and other meetings.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superiors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Medical Insurance for Employee
• Shuttle Bus
• Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Legal/Business Administration is an advantage.
• At least 1 year of solid experience in administration.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese, in both oral and written form.
• Ability to communicate effectively in Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft applications and other job related software.
• Must maintain a very high level of complete confidentiality relating to Corporate Risk and Investigation department business matters, SOPs and any other information.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Đánh giá nhà tuyển dụng
|Thống kê kết quả liên hệ của nhà tuyển dụng||Số lượt||Thời gian liên hệ gần nhất|
|Liên hệ thành công||1||07:44 27/05/2019|
|Liên hệ không thành công||0||Chưa có|
|Không chuyên nghiệp||0||Chưa có|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256