Electrical Technician - Nhân viên kỹ thuật điện
Quy mô :
HR Department NA NA
B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
Under the guidance of the Hotel Engineer operates maintains and repairs all aspects of the Hotel’s electrical systems and equipment in accordance with Wyndham and international standards to achieve optimum operating efficiency of equipment at all times. Makes new installations or modifications in accordance with established codes of practice.
- Attend to repairs and maintenance of all various electrical systems of the Hotel.
- Responsible for servicing and attending to repairs on various types of electrical equipment such as, heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment, including motors, pumps, fans, water treatment plant and electricity generators.
- Install and modifies electrical systems and equipment in accordance with established codes and standards.
- Ensure that any incomplete repair of electrical fault’s that are likely to cause an accident are isolated and such “hazards” are left in a completely safe condition with the appropriate warning notices attached.
- Assist in the servicing and repair of various types of electrical equipment for Kitchen and Laundry when requested to do so.
- Attend to preventative maintenance of electrical panels/equipment.
- Operate audio, video and TV equipment for special functions as and when requested.
- Ensure that any burnt out light bulbs are replaced immediately.
- Advise on improvements to present electrical systems.
- Carry out weekly fire alarm test where assigned.
- Carry out monthly fire extinguisher checks where assigned.
- Participate in Hotel Energy Conservation Program.
- Participate in Hotel Emergency teams/Fire Brigade.
- Ensure that the plant room workshop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Comply with the Hotel’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Responsible to wear any protective equipment as designated while carrying out works which may be hazardous to health and which are specified in the Hotel Health and Safety guidelines.
- Complete the other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Vocational Certificate in Electricity, Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 years of engineering experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: NA