Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Under the guidance of the Hotel Engineer operates maintains and repairs all aspects of the Hotel’s electrical systems and equipment in accordance with Wyndham and international standards to achieve optimum operating efficiency of equipment at all times. Makes new installations or modifications in accordance with established codes of practice.
- Attend to repairs and maintenance of all various electrical systems of the Hotel.
- Responsible for servicing and attending to repairs on various types of electrical equipment such as, heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment, including motors, pumps, fans, water treatment plant and electricity generators.
- Install and modifies electrical systems and equipment in accordance with established codes and standards.
- Ensure that any incomplete repair of electrical fault’s that are likely to cause an accident are isolated and such “hazards” are left in a completely safe condition with the appropriate warning notices attached.
- Assist in the servicing and repair of various types of electrical equipment for Kitchen and Laundry when requested to do so.
- Attend to preventative maintenance of electrical panels/equipment.
- Operate audio, video and TV equipment for special functions as and when requested.
- Ensure that any burnt out light bulbs are replaced immediately.
- Advise on improvements to present electrical systems.
- Carry out weekly fire alarm test where assigned.
- Carry out monthly fire extinguisher checks where assigned.
- Participate in Hotel Energy Conservation Program.
- Participate in Hotel Emergency teams/Fire Brigade.
- Ensure that the plant room workshop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Comply with the Hotel’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Responsible to wear any protective equipment as designated while carrying out works which may be hazardous to health and which are specified in the Hotel Health and Safety guidelines.
- Complete the other tasks which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES / KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE:
- Vocational Certificate in Electricity, Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 years of engineering experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Food & Beverage Attendant - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Public Area Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|