Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Review and comment on monthly P&L, KPI and other report of properties as well as prepare monthly management report including all hotel P&L performances.
- Organize the budgeting process to ensure hotel annual budget are prepared by all hotels to be approved by Fusion Corporate Office, and ready to submit to Owner on 31 Oct.
- Review and comment (if any) on monthly FC check list and balance sheet reconciliation prepared by property FCs.
- Carry out every 2 years periodical internal audit to all properties according to the per-set list of audit standards which have been set.
Policies and compliance:
- Organize the FC annual workshops for FCs experience sharing, management company requirements, tax and legal updates.
- Work with FCs to counsel and train them on the required standards and policies to ensure an effective internal control system.
- Support FC of new properties to ensure the accounting system are developed and maintained to meet legal and group reporting requirements.
- Solve conflict /problem with properties (if any) to collect the hotel management fee for long pass due receivables.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Department.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social Insurance, Health care insurance
- Competitive salary
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor degree with major in Finance and Accounting.
2. Chief Accountant Certificate
3. Minimum 2 years of experience in Hotel as similar position or Chief Accountant.
4. Candidates with Hotel experience are preferred.
5. Excellent English communication.
6. Excellent in excel.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|