- Hạn nộp: 20/10/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Quận Hoàn Kiếm - Hà Nội
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
Financial and Revenue Responsibilities
• Handle the invoice and check meticulously all the billing details
• Coordinate with Accounting department to send out the bill within two days of the end of the meeting, accompanied by a letter of thanks and follow up with a courtesy call to check that it has been received within 48 hours of dispatch
• Generate event revenue in accordance with established sales goal, pricing & profitability guidelines
• Negotiates and closes contracts, obtain deposits and final payments
Training and Human Resources
• Exercise maximum collaborations with colleagues and customers.
• Personnel management
• Attend related seminars and training whenever required on management skills.
• Emphasizing on team work to colleagues.
• Ensure wherever possible that employees are provided with a work place free of discrimination, harassment and victimisation
• Treat complaints of harassment and discrimination promptly and confidentially.
• Treat customers and colleagues from all cultural groups with respect and sensitivity
• Identify and deal with issues which may cause cross cultural conflict or misunderstanding.
• Participate in scheduled training and development programs as required by your Department Manager to improve self and department standards and attend departmental meetings as required
Guest Service Responsibilities
• To ensure all complaints received are reviewed and investigated with Senior Sales Manager Corporate then discussed with Director of Sales and review follow-up action by sales persons.
• To assist in the meeting and greeting of VIP guests as required
• Meet the client to gain feedback and ensure that he/she had a good experience
• Take any client complaints/concerns into consideration and find compensation.
• Inform guest of any special future promotions and further promote the Sofitel network.
• Follow up the relationship with the customer after any event and enquire about any future needs.
• Carefully respond to all requests for explanations or any complaints by the customer within 48 hours. If this is not possible, inform the customer precisely when he or she can expect a response and ensure delivery on this promise
• When required, pay visits to potential clients in view of entering into contracts with commercial accounts.
• Personlise the proposal and scrupulously follow customer specifications
• Be present in the lobby to greet clients and be ready to proceed with inspections a minimum of 10 minutes prior to agreed meeting time.
Responsibilities & Means
• Effective delivery/service by implementing “One point of contact” from the initial planning stages right through to the actual arrival and departure of the event
• Manages all functions of the Conference & Meeting process to achieve the optimum departmental revenue targets.
• Work with the Director of F&B, Assistant F&B Manager & Executive Chef on engineering menus for high profitability and experiential value.
• Assist in producing, implementing and monitoring action plans to ensure Revenue Plan objective are achieved.
• Follows up on all enquiries in a timely manner.
• Analyses historical and other statistical information
• Entertain clients with the object to secure business or strengthen ties when required
• Negotiate terms pertinent to the sale of conference and banqueting services
• Conduct site inspections and tour familiarizations
• Conduct client interviews – gather feedback on post events
• Establish leads from newspapers, magazines, relevant industry documents and follow up
• Maintain regular contact & network with all RSO on leads & RFPs
• Monitor competitor activities and use information when developing strategie
• Participate in trade show related to MICE,e.g. ITCMA,etc. Develop and maintain contact with business generations, meeting and convention planners, visitors/convention Bureau/ travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to hotel business
• Assist in the co-ordination of conference sales/promotional events and activities
• Coordinate with the Banquet operation of events/functions
• Liaise with room reservations for space allocation and priority request.
• Conducts daily briefings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
• Handles administrative works and keeps up-dated files on the following Conference matters including:
• Past, present and future events
• Menus and beverage lists
• Personnel and Training
• Other hotels Conference and Banqueting operations
• Material and Equipment
• Liaise with the F&B/Purchasing Manager for any purchases needed for the Conference & Event department
• Liaise with the PR Department or external agencies to produce art work and printed material needed for the Conference & Meeting department
• Monitors local & foreign competitors and compare their operation with his/her operation
• Solicits business and follow up on referrals and potential sales leads
• Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in audio visual through trade literature, hotel show and site visits
• At all times, present the client and stakeholders with the highest level of service, information and professionalism in all dealings with their event
• Preparation and follow-up of conference, corporate and social function proposals, tailored to specifically meet the needs of each client using the Legendary Events Offering.
• Complete Organisation of conference, corporate, major events and social events from confirmation to post-event follow-up in order to ensure client satisfaction.
• Prepare event orders, action plans and other relevant paperwork to effectively communicate guests’ needs to internal and external sources.
• Use of PMS to accurately record all activities, contacts etc
• Qualify prospective leads as to profitability.
• Answer all correspondence and enquiries received during the working week within 24 hours of receipt; maintain good public relations with customers
• Liaise between Legendary Event Concierge and clients as necessary
• Attend internal and external meetings as necessary
• Follow up outstanding accounts.
• Handle inquiries and ‘walk-ins’ as required.
• Produce correspondence as required
• Sell all Hotel Services
• Work in association with Conference & Events Sales team to ensure deadlines are achieved.
• Develop close relationship with Other Hotels, Hotel suppliers and contractors and all event clients, past, present and future
• Undertake evening and weekend duty shifts as requested
• Ensure there is an active presence in the hotel as required by business demands or customer and staff needs
• Ensure all operating equipment is in good working order, reporting any unsafe work conditions, faults, repairs or cleaning needs to appropriate department
• Perform any other duties within the employee’s range of competence as required by management
• Able to close the sale and meet aggressive sales targets.
• Generates new leads from prospecting potential customers
• Participates in community events and organizations as assigned by DOS
• Proactively respond to incoming leads and request for proposals in a timely manner
• Participates in creating sales plans/strategic marketing plans
• Manage promotional events as assigned by management
• Maintains weekly progress reports
• Write proposals, menus, contracts, function sheets with detailed operations information
• Accurately maintains forecasting reports
• Proactively builds relationship with team members (ie. Kitchen, BOH and Operations)
• Presence at all assigned events to maintain client relationship and assist operations in the execution of event setting and agreeing budgets; monitoring quality standards; overseeing the management facilities, e.g. checking event bookings and allocation of resources/staff; planning new promotions and initiatives, and contributing to business development; dealing with staffing and client issues
• Verify ability to deliver the IT and audiovisual requirements of the event.
• Work with DOSM, Director of F&B and Financial Controller in the preparation and management of the department’s budget.
• Participate in the preparation of the hotel’s revenue & marketing programs
• Assists in producing, implementing and monitoring action plans to ensure Revenue Plan objective are achieved.
• Analyses current and potential markets/trends, coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increase rate.
• Manages the Department’s expenses
• Makes pricing decisions
Replacement and temporary mission
• He/she may be call upon to undertake responsibilities outside her own area and work in other DEPARTMENTs in the hotel for a specific period of time.
• All ambassadors are required to comply with every reasonable request from their hierarchical supervisor(s) within an amount of time that it takes to comply under normal circumstances.
• All ambassadors may be assigned to other duties in the hotel as and when required by business levels.
• To ensure the smooth operation of the sales team in consultation with the Assistant Director of Sales on all matters.
• In his/her absence, Legendary Event Planner may be replaced first by the Assistant Director of Sales appointed by the Corporate – Director of Sales.
• The Legendary Event Planner may be called upon to undertake activities outside his/her own area and to publicize hotels other than his/her own specific projects and/or program.
• The performance of the Director of Sales will be determined solely by the productivity of the overall results in Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển
Lưu ý: Bạn nên Tạo hồ sơ trực tuyến để Nhà tuyển dụng chủ động liên hệ tới bạn
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- 15 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi.
Sofitel Luxury Hotels, new worldwide reference (120 hotels all around the world), goal is to reinforce its position in the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is the market leader within the luxury hotel sector in Vietnam and a favorite amongst the discerning travelers from around the world. This historical landmark hotel is considered as one of the best hotels in the region with regular worldwide and domestic recognition. In all, the Metropole garnered 33 awards in 2013, including Readers' Choice Awards by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure. The hotel features 364 rooms and suites (offering both the traditional and Contemporary flavors of Hanoi) French, Vietnamese and Italian Restaurants complemented by two of Hanoi’s favorite bars plus an award winning Spa, naturally lit meeting venues and a team of over 600 Ambassadors. Ongoing commitment to product enhancement and service delivery from the hotel’s senior management and owners provides the perfect background to a strong and positive sales effort.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Ms. Vân Hương - Human Resouces deparment