Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
Hygiene Manager to ensure the efficiency and effective delivery of high standards of hygiene across the site and to manage all aspects of the waste management services.
Ensure all employees and the Hotel follow HACCP standards.
Conduct and chair weekly HACCP meeting.
Evaluate tests and create reports to control, ensure everything runs smoothly and precisely. Inspects the buildings and such to ensure that the place is safe from diseases or viruses that may harm the employees and guests.
Monitors, assists and performs all procedures and protocols for maintaining an excellent sanitation and hygienic environment Continually liaises with external agencies (laboratory, government, health practitioners, etc.) on sanitary matters.
Propose and maintain standards in working areas, stores, receiving and disposal areas to adhere at all times to required hygiene standards
Ensure all concerned empoyees are trained and competent in all procedures relevant to their role. Monitors, assists and performs all procedures and protocols for maintaining an excellent sanitation and hygienic environment.
Reports to the General Manager. Report the effectiveness and suitability of the SoFSMS to the General Manager for review to facilitate improvement of the system
- To ensure all aspects of the hygiene service are carried out and maintained to be required standard.
- To manage the hygiene budget and ensure all expenditure is authorized and recorded.
- To manage the ordering and stock control up hygiene consumables and chemicals.
- To maintain detailed cleaning instructions and schedules for every hygiene activity that meet requirements of the food safety standard.
- To be responsible for the effective delivery of the site laundry service – to include the contracted external service and in-house laundry operations.
- Management of the pest control contract and overseeing the completion of all pest prevention actions to the required standards.
- responsible for the cleaning of air handling, evaporators, and high risk air socks.
- To oversee the day to day running of the staff facilities and all associated equipment.
- To conduct compliance audits/ inspections of internal hygiene standards and documentation.
- To manage the provision of hygiene chemicals and dosing equipment on site – to include regular reviews with chemicals supplier, periodic chemicals dosing checks, maintenance of equipment and to oversee the safe storage, decant, transport and use of chemicals on site.
- To work with suppliers to obtain the most suitable and cost effective equipment and consumables and to effectively manage supplier non- conformance in timely manner.
- To support the Technical & QA team in obtaining water samples for testing and participating in microbiological investigations or projects to drive improvements in the site hygiene standards.
- To improve training and awareness for all hygiene and waste handling staff in all procedures relevant to their role.
- To manage the segregation, storage and timely removal of all waste – recyclates, landfill, hazardous and confidential waste streams.
- To manage the waste budget.
- To manage the external waste contractors and ensure the operate in a legally complaint and safe manner at all times including retaining copies of all appropriate waste licenses and Duty of Care documentation.
- To ensure the external yard waste area is maintained in a safe, controlled and hygiene manner at all times.
- To ensure all waste operatives are appropriately trained and comply with all legal obligations associated with their role.
- To provide support in waste management compliance to the three remote transport depots.
Health & Safety
- Conduct assessments, risk assessments and document safe systems of work for all hygiene tasks.
- Ensure all hygiene and waste staff are trained and competent in all procedures relevant to their role/
- Maintain authorized persons lists for each piece of equipment as required.
- Conduct emergency response spill training for all relevant staff.
- Ensure all tasks are conducted in accordance with all legislative, company and site health & safety policies and ensure that all hazards, accidents are reported and investigated in a timely manner.
- To ensure material safety data sheets for all chemicals used on site are maintained, updated regularly and and are accessible to all staff.
- To be an active member of the site Health & Safety Committee.
- To recruit, induct and develop competent employees.
- Ensure all disciplinary incidents and staff absence are dealt with in a professional and timely manner and in accordance with the company human resources policies.
- To effectively communicate with all team members on regular basis and provide opportunities for feedback and 2-way communication.
- To participate in projects as requested in order to drive continuous improvement.
- To provide key performance indicator data as required and comply with all internal and external audit requirements.
- Develop strong working relationships in order to drive continuous improvement in site standards.
- To active comply with and enforce all relevant statutory, company, and site policies and procedures.
- To conduct employee Performance Development Reviews on a regular basis and establish training and development plants.
- To carry out any reasonable request of your line manager in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure that all potential and real Hazards are reported immediately and rectified
Be fully conversant with all departmental Fire, Emergency and Bomb procedures
- Ensure that all emergency procedures are rehearsed, implemented and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
- Ensure the safety of the persons and the property of all within the premises by fairly applying Hotel Regulations by strict adherence to existing laws, statutes etc.
- Ensure all staff within the department work in a manner which is safe and unlikely to give risk of harm or injury to selves or others
- Use safe manual handling techniques and practise safe work habits following Accor Health, Safety and Environment policies, maintain procedures to minimise our impact on the environment and prevent pollution.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Good writing skills
Degree or Diploma in Hygiene of Food & Beverage, or related field.
2 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Should you feel interested in the opportunity, please send your resume to email:
or phone: 0935.880.348
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|