Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Tóm tắt công việc
• Assisting the Chief Engineer with all administration/ secretarial works and all kind of reports making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Observing hotel rules and regulations.
• Keeping the working place clean and tidy
• Endeavoring to show goodwill and good responsibility over working and creating good atmosphere with other fellow workers.
• Keeping secret all information related to the company
• Directly reporting to Chief Engineer regarding administration / personnel matters occur in the department. Generally, Chief Engineer Secretary’s responsibilities include the tasks as follows:
o Taking care all kind of correspondences in the department (writing letters, faxes, memo, e-mail...).
o Managing filing of the office
o Making weekly, monthly reports (energy consumption reports and other calculation reports).
o Placing roster / scheduling time attendants and making attendant reports for all staff for salary calculation purpose.
o Monitoring all kind of leaves for all engineering staff (annual leaves, sick leave…etc…).
o Keeping stock of stationery needed for the department use.
o Contacting hotel guests, outside contractors, other guests of Chief Engineer (over phone calls or in person) for work order requests resolving and materials / services that suppliers / outside contractors supplied to the department.
o Daily attending all kind of administration works (dealing with correspondences, monthly and weekly reports, attendant reports, leaves monitoring and phone calls…) in the department office.
o Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Fire Life safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương Thưởng Hấp dẫn
Đầy đủ quyền lợi theo luật lao động Việt Nam
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Communication skills are utilised a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with guests, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Good communication skills and Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
• Good at English
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• Diploma or higher education qualification / equivalent in engineering or related field
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
• Minimum of 2 years maintenance experience in hotel department.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Bản CV ứng viên ghi rõ quá trình làm việc trước đó.