Front Office Manager ( Based at Côn Đảo island )
Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
- Be responsible for ensuring a consistently high standard of customer service within Front Office, and also always maximize the room revenue and profit through commercial management.
- Ensure Front Office operates with a sales attitude, and all personnel are aware of sales opportunities with the hotel which will assist with the maximization of revenue.
- Ensure all Front Office team member are fully aware of most current benefits of the hotel programs and offers, in order to promote to the guests.
- Clarify duties and responsibilities of Front Office personnel and ensuring that workflow is in logical order.
- Ensure that all guests experiencing a problem receive an appropriate response, any promised compensation is delivered and all guests receive appropriate follow up in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop departmental training and activities in order to continuously improve subordinate skills and knowledge.
- Conduct regular room and floor inspections to ensure quality standards, complete necessary engineering job order or housekeeping cleaning requests and monitor the results.
- Maintain excellent communication within the department and among the other departments.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. Stay away from noisy urban areas (traffic jam, pollution ..)
2. Stay away from Corona (Covid 19)
3.Friendly General Manager from Europe listens and cares about his staff
4.HRM always listens and responds promptly to employees
5. Employer care about employees (FYI, they are young and open minded)
6. Pre-Opening Allowance
7. Hotels provide accommodation for staff (except locals)
8.Pre-opening meal allowances; After opening, Hotel will support 1-2 meals (not including shift meals).
9. On boarding cost support.
10. Support for annual trip allowance (1-2 times per year)
11. Professional training, foreign languages and skills needed for the job
12. Other benefits: Gym at staff's house, entertainment games like table tennis, billiards ...
Employee of the Month/Year, Birthday month, staff party, Picnic, charity activities, environmental protection
13.13th month Bonus
14. Compulsory Insurance as per law compliance
15. Career development within group per our philosophy
Come as STAFF , Leave as MANAGER and Come as MANAGER, Leave as EXCOM OR GENERAL MANAGER
Yêu cầu công việc
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- TEAM SPIRIT
- Bachelor degree in Hotel Management, or related fields.
- At least 4 year experience in Front Office management in international hotels.
- Hotel pre-opening experience is a plus.
- Strong in driving results and problem solving skills.
- Strong in inter-personality skill and outgoing, friendly.
- High sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Excellent oral and written English communication.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
or Liên hệ Mr Tâm 0985.800.178 ( zalo/ facebook / viber / whatsapp )
P/S: Hotel sẽ tổ chức ngày tuyển dụng tại Côn Đảo và Tp Vũng Tàu trong thời gian sớm nhất
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Human Resources Manager||15/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|