Front office Supervisor
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
Tóm tắt công việc
• Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
• Responsible for the operational efficiency of all front office areas during shift and the service delivery of those areas. Provide timely and professional check-in/check-out services in accordance with established scripting and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
Yêu cầu và trách nhiệm công viêc:
• Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
• Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
• Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
• Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
• Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
• Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
• Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
• Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
• Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
• Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
• Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
• Operates the EPBX equipment, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.
• Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
• Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
• Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
• Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
• Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
• Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
• Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
• Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager /Front office manager
• As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
• Supervise cashiering activities during shift including:
Cash handling and banking procedure
Dealing with irregular payments
Instructing staff in credit policies and facilities
Instructing staff in cash security procedures
Carry out debtor control
Supervise the cashiering system
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Lương Thưởng Hấp dẫn
Đầy đủ quyền lợi theo luật lao động Việt Nam
Yêu cầu công việc
Required Skills – Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Smile System
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
Qualifications –Bằng cấp
• Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
Experience – Kinh nghiệm
• 1 year experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Bản CV ứng viên ghi rõ quá trình làm việc trước đó.