Director of Sales & Marketing ( Vietnamese Candidate)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
2. Determines the marketing and sales strategies in all related areas required to meet the annual budgets of the hotel.
3. Set up pricing strategies in all areas, with regular reviews in keeping with the hotel needs and market trends.
4. Follows the departmental results in all areas (accounts’ productivity, up-selling revenues, promotional tracking, etc.) and ensure corrective actions are implemented as necessary.
5. Work closely with revenue and reservations managers to maximizes the utilization of all automated sales and reservations systems involved with both group and individual business.
6. Supervises the existence of an efficient follow-up on all leads towards business materialization and long term customer relationship.
7. Ensure permanent updated files are maintained for all corporate, group and travel trade accounts with strong room/night potential.
8. Keep reservation centers, RSOs and GSOs updated on current information, promotions and pricing to facilitate efficiency and realization of business objectives.
9. Through various tools (e.g. media, social events, gatherings with competition etc.), explores economical data, new developments in certain companies’ structures, new assignments, industrial complexes, new business centers, new projects which all could be of interest and benefit of the hotel and distributes this information to relevant staff.
10. Keeps close follow up on developments of the competitor hotels (occupancy, structural alterations, renovation, special campaigns, rate promotions, marketing efforts, theme events etc.).
11. Ensure collateral are kept updated, with fresh new ideas as necessary, ensuring sufficient stock are readily available for sales and promotional activities.
12. Keep a close watch on group productivity/activities and follow-ups, ensuring minimal business loss, and higher conversion rate of all leads.
13. Work with DOS and Sales Managers to set up the annual rates for local/international companies, both travel trade and commercial accounts, devising clear understanding of strategies in the rates negotiation process.
14. Make personal sales visitations to top key accounts at least twice a year to broaden customer contact base.
15. Ensure updated customer profiles (Smile & Opera PMS) and database, capable of identifying sales calls report and activities.
16. Ensure fair account distribution amongst the sales employees who will be responsible to manage (visit, handling complaints, update information and follow up) their own account group.
17. Ensure an efficient two-way communication to keep customers updated on latest development in the hotel and hotel management of all changes in the customer profile and market trends.
18. Work with F&B and other departments to plan promotional campaigns for rooms and banquets, ensuring information are distributed in a timely and detailed manner to all concerned.
19. Feedback and work with the other department heads to ensure delivery of quality services to customers’ expectation and satisfaction.
20. Plan and prepares for the participation at trade shows, fairs, exhibitions, workshops, road show, sales blitzes etc.
21. Prepare relevant monthly reports for distribution to Admin. Office, Corporate Office, RSOs and GSOs.
22. Provide on-going marketing and sales directions and training program for staff development and business enhancement.
23. Plan and execute the advertising needs of the hotel, both local and international media, in keeping with corporate standards and hotel image.
24. Ensure regular communications and free publicity is maintained with PR activities and regular releases.
25. Performs any other duties assigned by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full salary during 2 months probation
- Full service charge & Insurance after sign Labor contract
- 5 working days/ per week ( off Sat & Sun)
- Meals & Uniform are provided
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Great discount on room rate, F & B Service, friend & family rate with Melia Hotels International
- Interesting training course provided by hotel & Melia Hotels International
Yêu cầu công việc
Diploma in Business Administration, specializing in Marketing;
University Degree in Economics or related fields.
Administrative Specialized courses
Letter Writing Skills
At least 3 years in international hotels in the same position and at least 1 year in the same position in hotels of similar category and services.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
1. Application letter
2. Full Resume with the most updated photo by English
3. Photo of ID card
4. Professional Certificate
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|MARKETING MANAGER (Urgency)||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|(TUYỂN GẤP) SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER tại Hội An||10/12/2020||50 - 60 triệu|
|Sales Manager Vinwonder Vinpearlland Nam Hội An||31/10/2020||30 - 40 triệu|
|GIÁM ĐỐC MARKETING (làm việc tại VP Hội An hoặc Hà Nội)||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Sales & Marketing||15/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Communications Manager||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng kinh doanh nhà hàng Lamoka||10/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng kinh doanh||10/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Manager/ Senior Sales Manager ( base in HCMC)||30/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Director of Sales ( base in Hoi An)||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Revenue Manager||22/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|