Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
- Manages and monitors the operation of all computer hardware, ensures all systems are working and installed properly.
- Ensures that all systems are covered by the proper maintenance contracts and that preventive maintenance is performed as required.
- Continually keeps informed of approved systems and technology by WYN that may contribute to improve hotel efficiency.
- Provide a monthly written progress report to the Director of Finance with copies to related department heads.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all computer hardware.
- Monitors the performance of the software and maintains a log book of performance report e.g. through systems measurement facility/utility, error and integrity check reports, system malfunction and solutions.
- Installs and tests corporate approved program changes to the hotel computer systems.
- Investigates and reports software problems to the vendor and Corporate Office.
- Understand all standard and WYN customized features and functions of the Hotel Front Office System, Sale System, and Call Accounting system, including, but not limited to system security, system reports, manager functions, system utilities and user functions.
- Establishes documents, test and implement appropriate disaster recovery emergency procedures to follow when the hotel computer systems are inoperable.
- Completes and distributes activity reports, program trouble reports, and enhancement list.
- Ensures that all computer media saves and back-ups are completed, documented and stored per WYN specifications.
- Maintains uncompromising data and physical security standards. Administer all user ID’s, passwords, and the most sensitive system utilities, secures all touchy resources and critical libraries. Under the direction of the Director of Finance, administer all back office user ID’s, passwords, security parameters and the most sensitive utility.
- Conduct “Self-Audit” of systems, security and emergency procedures according to the Hotel and Financial System Security Manuals. Follows-up on all outstanding points from the latest EDP audit of the hotel.
- Serves as the primary associate with all computer-related outside vendors.
- Informs department heads when new features or changes to the system affect their department.
- Notifies department heads on current computer related issues, new releases, MIS trends, viruses etc.
- Coordinates purchase of program applications or enhancements to meet specific hotel needs only if these applications are not covered by existing standards.
- Controls the key/lock for computer room and ensures that the computer room fire protection, temperature control, and power requirements meet the WYN security specification as described in the WYN security system.
- Responsible for designating selected individuals for each WYN approved system that he/she will train so that these individual can train the users.
- Keeps informed of the latest, updated, changes, enhancement, and development in the hotel computer field by subscribing to periodicals and attending seminars, workshops or conferences held by corporate office, computer companies or vendors.
- Performs special project/other duties as assigned by the Management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Pay insurance in accordance with the law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good communication skills both in English and Vietnamese.
- Good working knowledge of local area networks and Microsoft Windows.
- Familiar with the hotel management systems.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Related hotel background is must.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|IT Manager||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tuyển nhân viên IT lập trình web||05/06/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Trưởng bộ phận kỹ thuật IT (Lương 20tr - 30tr)||29/03/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|IT Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng Bộ phận Công nghệ thông tin||20/01/2020||20 - 30 triệu|
|IT Manager||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|