Executive, VIP Butler (Chuyên viên, mảng phục vụ khách hàng VIP)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Reports directly to and communicates with the Supervisor – Butler on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and Casino operations.
- Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the Casino.
- Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems.
- Ensures VIP guests receive special attention.
- Ensures front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
- Ensure that the conditions of all the butler floor suites are consistently well maintained and equipped according to the company’s standard.
- Ensure that the condition of the butler pantry is well maintained and equipped.
- To provide 24/7 personalized service at the highest level befitting the five-star standard
- To attend to all the wants and needs of the butler floor VIPs.
- Consistently seek new and innovative service initiatives to “wow” the butler floor VIPs.
- Ensures that all Butler equipment are accounted for and are always in good condition.
- Is fully conversant with all Casino emergency procedures.
- Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the Casino with a positive impression of the Casino services.
- Adhere to the Company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
- Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per Department and Company standards.
- Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Medical Insurance for Employee
• Shuttle Bus
• Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience working as a Butler or Executive floors preferred
- Knowledge of Front Office, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage operations.
- Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
- Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
- Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
- Attention to details and highly anticipatory.
- Hospitality related courses.
- College Diploma or equivalent working experience
- Effective communicator both in written and spoken English, Cantonese or Putonghua. Knowledge of another foreign language other than the ones mentioned above is an advantage.