Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Truong Thi Phuong Thao (Ms) 0235 2222222 Nhân viên
187 Ly Thuong Kiet, Cam Pho ward, Hoi An city, Quang Nam, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
• With the TUI Blue Nam Hoi An hotel, TUI Group’s flagship hotel brand will make its debut in Vietnam in March 2020. The brand is set to become the world’s largest leisure hotel brand and increase its portfolio to more than 100 hotels by 2020.
• TUI Blue targets a modern, lifestyle-oriented audience placing the experience at the core. Its focus is on meeting the individual needs and preferences of adults, families and holidaymakers interested in local culture and authentic experiences. The hotel offering is rounded off by state-of-the-art technology such as the Blue app, the digital holiday assistant, and the Blue Guides, available any time to provide tips and information.
• TUI Blue Nam Hoi An features 318 rooms and is situated in a beachfront location on the fine sandy Tam Tien beach on Vietnam’s central coast. The area which is located between Chu Lai and Danang International Airports is forecasted to become one of the hottest destinations in Vietnam in the next few months.
For more information, please visit www.tui-blue.com
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
A range of different tasks and a friendly and welcoming hotel team await you as Executive Chef. As part of the TUI BLUE team, you can enjoy working in a fabulous location and secure employment (incl. insurances). You will get plenty of opportunities to contribute your ideas and know-how so we can keep delivering the highest standards of individuality and quality to guests and colleagues.
Ensures the production of creative, varied and healthy desserts, cakes and pastries in the entire hotel according to the style of restaurants and the guests’ demands, optimizing the efficiency of the department due to economic use of products.
Purpose of job:The occupant of this position has to execute her/his job in a way that
• All duties implied in this job description and all duties related to kitchen issues can be fulfilled correctly, quality oriented, on schedule and economical.
• Given and established services and quality standards can be achieved at any time.
• Budgets are kept according to given cost factors and calculations
• Machinery and equipment is used economical and appropriate to the operating instructions and well maintained
o can fulfill their duties according to their contracts and national employment laws
o are motivated and feel positively about being employed at the hotel
o have skills in their respective field, are regular trained and developed
o are led by example according to overall standards
• Tui Blue will be recognized as an efficient, quality oriented and modern company by employees and public.
• All activities comply with local laws, policies and guidelines.
• An overall clean and attractive image can be represented.
• Ensures that all confidential data will remain as such.
• Produces a varied choice of desserts, cakes, pastries, ice- creams and confectionary.
• Ensures compliance to TUI BLUE policies and all other local health and hygiene laws within designated area.
• Assists the Executive Chef in the development of a la carte menus, banquet menus and buffets.
• Recommends daily, weekly and seasonal offers considering seasonal products.
• Daily quality controls of products and their presentation.
• Controls the cleanliness of the employees’ uniforms, work stations and materials according to TUI BLUE demands.
• Ensures that given F&B standards are fulfilled.
• Leads and develops team members through training, motivation and feedback.
• Assists in the organization and realization of sales supporting promotions; e.g. specialty offers, New Year’s Eve events, Media and Journalist meetings Supports his/her team during service hours.
• This job description includes only a small part of the remit and can be expanded as needed.
• Other tasks are carried out according to the instructions of the superior.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary & annual bonus
• 16 days annual leave, 10 public Holidays
• Working Hours: 8hours/day; 5,5days/week.
• Training courses with great career development opportunities
• Annual staff party and team building days
• Accommodation in hotel
Yêu cầu công việc
• Education: Completed apprenticeship as cook or pastry- cook, ideally Master Degree as Pastry Chef; fluent in language of destination, basic knowledge of English
• Experience: Well experienced and skilled in all kitchen areas, with focus on Patisserie, references of leadership training courses and references that permit to train and educate apprentices/staff (as per local law), at least two years in supervisory role.
• Skills: Leadership skills, organizational skills
• Physical: Above certain age (as per local laws), possess a Health Certificate (as per local laws); neat in appearance
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Candidate can apply on hoteljob.vn
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Executive Assistant Manager/ Deputy General Manager||16/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Chef||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: 187 Ly Thuong Kiet, Cam Pho ward, Hoi An city, Quang Nam, Vietnam
Điện thoại: 0235 2222222