Supervisor, VIP Butler - Gíam sát, mảng phục vụ khách hàng VIP
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự
+84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Report directly to and communicates with the Manager – VIP Butler on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and Casino operations.
- Be responsible for coordinating the butler team based on guest requests and business demand.
- Be responsible for motivating and mentoring the butler team
- Prepare suites for arrival by creating the atmosphere and setting the appropriate amenities.
- Be responsible for excellent menu knowledge of all food & beverage outlets.
- Maintain guest preference profiles and tracks guests likes/dislikes.
- Keep butler team well-mannered and groomed as per company standard at all time.
- Be thoroughly aware of arrivals and departures of each day with emphasis on VIPs and groups.
- Be responsible for training the butler team in the day to day tasks.
- React to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the Casino.
- Respond to guest needs and resolves related problems.
- Ensure VIP guests receive special attention.
- Ensure front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
- Ensure that the conditions of all the butler floor suites are consistently well maintained and equipped according to the company’s standard.
- Ensure that the condition of the butler pantry is well maintained and equipped.
- Provide 24/7 personalized service at the highest level befitting the five-star standard
- Consistently seek new and innovative service initiatives to “wow” the butler floor VIPs.
- Ensure that all Butler equipment are accounted for and are always in good condition.
- Be fully conversant with all Hotel emergency procedures.
- Do everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the Casino with a positive impression of the Casino services.
- Encourage good relationships, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and multicultural communications.
- Adhere to the Company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
- Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per Department and Company standards.
- Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
- Perform other related duties including cashier as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Medical Insurance for Employee
• Shuttle Bus
• Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant experience of Butler in the Hotel industry.
- Experience working as a Butler or Executive floors preferred.
- Knowledge of Front Office, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage operations.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Windows, Office, POS software & Micros system.
- Excellent leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
- Self-motivated, organized, confident, friendly and polite.
- Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
- Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
- Attention to details and highly anticipatory.
- Hotel related courses.
- College Diploma or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin to deal with guests and internal staff from Asian and International countries; knowledge of Cantonese, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256