Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Bar Attendant is responsible for providing friendly, excellent service to every guest who approaches the bar while preparing and pouring drinks for guests and beverage servers.
• Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest, beverage servers and food servers.
• Promptly and professionally prepares beverage to specification with speed and accuracy.
• Processes all sales transactions accurately and immediately
• Continuously monitor bar to ensure that all guest are receiving beverage service in a timely manner
• Ensures responsible service of alcoholic beverages to all guests in accordance to standards.
• Report to Bar Supervisor on staffing matters as required.
• Promptly and professionally handles guest issues and communicates problems and concerns to management
• Ensures bar top is clean, clear of glassware and debris
• Maintains a clean, sanitized and orderly work environment in accordance with healthy and safety standards
• Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures
• Stocks service wells in accordance to specifications with all product and supplies required
• Sets up and breaks down service well in accordance to specifications
• Receives all products and stocks in accordance to specifications
• Maintains a professional and neat appearance at all times
• To perform any other reasonable duty as requested by management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive package & benefits.
- Flexible working shift (Day shift, afternoon shift, night shift)
- International working environment.
- Uniform, bike parking, meal: Provided by Company
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent in English.
- Healthy, can work on shift.
- Nice appearance.
- Experience at the same job at casino, hotel 4* & 5* at least 02 years.
- Must be well presented with excellent guest relation and general communication skills.
- Must be a ‘people person’, possessing a genuine enthusiasm to work alongside people to satisfy their every need and want.
- Must possess a genuine desire to succeed within the gaming industry, always looking to excel and take the next step.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Cover letter & CV with photo in English.
- Professional Certificates
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Guest Relations Officer (Korean Speaking)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Customer Relation Manager (Casino & E-gaming Club)||31/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|