- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Điện Bàn - Quảng Nam
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- During busy hours, all employees of the bakery kitchen are in charge.
- Educate new employees in the bakery so that they can support all work when one is busy.
- Supervise the working group of bakery kitchens; Supervise the preparation of food.
- Starts and closes a team of bakery kitchens. Be sure to complete all work in the shift.
- Follow food handling and hygiene standards.
- Know how to operate and maintain all equipment in the bakery kitchen if necessary, and report malfunctions.
- Know and implement kitchen safety standards.
- Preparing a cleaning plan for the bakery kitchen; Ensure that all staff clean the kitchen according to the cleaning plan and maintain a clean sanitary environment for the work area.
- All the supplies, tools, uniforms, etc. necessary for the work of the bakery kitchen are all paid for so that there is no inconvenience in doing the work.
- Inform employees of areas of special concern and ensure that necessary actions are taken.
- Assist in providing staff with training on safety procedures. It also allows employees to implement emergency procedures in departments and hotels.
- Participate in employee accident investigations as needed.
- Know and follow the rules and procedures for safety management.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Set examples of positive customer relationships
- Meet customers to hear feedback on bakery quality and service levels; Resolve and respond to customer problems and complaints efficiently.
- Empower employees to provide excellent customer service. Make sure employees understand customer expectations.
- Observe how employees serve and provide feedback to them; Continue to work to improve the quality of services.
- Assist department heads in reviewing customer feedback cards, customer satisfaction, and other relevant data to find areas for improvement.
- Employee management
- As a baker, one helps department managers interview and hire staff with the right skills.
- Use all available training materials in staff training; Implement training initiatives and provide training as needed.
- Inform each employee by setting job expectations for each employee according to the job description for each position.
- If necessary, provide feedback by participating in the performance assessment for the general staff.
- Continue to provide guidance counseling to employees regarding their work. Advise staff as needed.
- Respond to employee questions or concerns.
- Attend department monthly meetings to keep employees informed of clear and consistent messages about department goals and desired outcomes.
- Participate in acknowledging ongoing staff.
- If necessary, perform any other tasks related
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Professional and friendly working environment
* Competitive benefit package
- 2 days off/ week, 12-14 annual leaves/ year
- 24h accidental insurance, health care insurance for self and dependants
- Uniform + staff meals + shuttle bus are provided
Yêu cầu công việc
- Communications Skills(Negotiation/Presentation/Speech/Listening)
- Understanding of F & B and hotel industry and products
- Cooking-related knowledge, including excellent cooking skills and the ability to organize standard recipes
- Ability to introduce and explain menus to F & B team leaders and team members (Education Skills)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Lac Long Quan Street, Dien Ngoc Ward, Dien Ban District, Quang Nam Province
- 0235 625 0288
The Shilla Hotels & Resorts, the Hospitality brand of South Korean conglomerate Samsung maintains elegance and a tradition of winning guests’ hearts with the aim of becoming “Premium Lifestyle Leading Company”. By bringing your qualification and passion to work at our properties, you will help us achieve our vision: offering customers the life-style of their dream based on trust. Under its new brand Shilla Monogram, the hotel in Danang will be a lifestyle beachfront resort comprising 308 guestrooms, several restaurants and bars, recreation, wellness and meeting facilities. Centering on the openness of the resort’s indoor and outdoor spaces there is a sense of design continuity between each open space and an atmosphere that harmonizes with the surrounding nature. Located at one of world’s beautiful beaches, one side faces the ocean, Shilla Monogram Resort allows guests to enjoy their stay overlooking a stunning view that creates a relaxing, contemplative atmosphere. The hotel’s 308 guestrooms take into account the needs and perspectives of resort guests and are devised to be a tailored space.