Pastry Chef de Partie
- Hạn nộp: 31/03/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Hoàng Sa - Đà Nẵng
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- While cooking several dishes at the same time, the number and quantity of dishes ordered by customers are accurately cooked.
- Make sure all food is stored at the proper temperature.
- Ingredients to be cooked should be trimmed in advance for easy cooking.
- Identify the amount of food in the kitchen and request an order if necessary or receive the required amount from the food storage.
- Comply with food hygiene and safety standards; Labels should be checked, expired, stored at appropriate temperatures and used in a first-in, first-out method.
- All utensils should be washed and kept clean after use and thoroughly sanitized.
- Create a report on the sequence of work, temperature control, cleaning schedule, etc.
- Help colleagues to be safe and professionally when needed to complete assigned tasks on time.
- Clean kitchen at the end of the day.
- Uniforms are always kept clean and tidy in accordance with appearance standards.
- Acknowledge and follow the rules and procedures for safety management.
- Attend department meetings and share information.
- Attend training provided by the company.
- If necessary, perform any other tasks related
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Professional and friendly working environment
* Competitive benefit package
- 2 days off/ week, 12-14 annual leaves/ year
- 24h accidental insurance, health care insurance for self and dependants
- Uniform + staff meals + shuttle bus are provided
Yêu cầu công việc
- Communication skills(Negotiation/Presentation/Speech/Listening)
- Understanding of F & B and hotel industry and products
- Cooking-related knowledge, including excellent cooking skills and the ability to organize standard recipes
- Ability to introduce and explain menus to F & B team leaders and team members (Education Skills)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Lac Long Quan Street, Dien Ngoc Ward, Dien Ban District, Quang Nam Province
- 0235 625 0288
The Shilla Hotels & Resorts, the Hospitality brand of South Korean conglomerate Samsung maintains elegance and a tradition of winning guests’ hearts with the aim of becoming “Premium Lifestyle Leading Company”. By bringing your qualification and passion to work at our properties, you will help us achieve our vision: offering customers the life-style of their dream based on trust. Under its new brand Shilla Monogram, the hotel in Danang will be a lifestyle beachfront resort comprising 308 guestrooms, several restaurants and bars, recreation, wellness and meeting facilities. Centering on the openness of the resort’s indoor and outdoor spaces there is a sense of design continuity between each open space and an atmosphere that harmonizes with the surrounding nature. Located at one of world’s beautiful beaches, one side faces the ocean, Shilla Monogram Resort allows guests to enjoy their stay overlooking a stunning view that creates a relaxing, contemplative atmosphere. The hotel’s 308 guestrooms take into account the needs and perspectives of resort guests and are devised to be a tailored space.