Administrative Assistant - F&B
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Provides administrative support to Division Head and ensures the implementation of hotel policies, standards, and procedures as they apply to the administrative functions.
- Locates and attaches appropriate file correspondence to be answered by Division Head.
- Types, files, and upkeeps all private and confidential matters related to the department.
- Sets up a systematic and efficient filing system (soft copy only), both for hardcopies as well as all electronic data, that enables quick retrieval.
- Ensures all files (soft copy folders) are kept up-to-date at all times.
- Prepares the relevant materials for all meetings attended by the Division Head: Daily Operations Meeting, Executive Committee Meetings, Departmental Meetings and ad hoc meetings.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate official and places outgoing calls.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed matters where necessary.
- Types, takes dictation and minutes, draft letters, files and traces and composes correspondence.
- Monitors and maintains the proper appearance of the Division’s office area.
- Maintains organized files.
- Reads and routes incoming mail and outgoing correspondences.
- Handles outgoing mails by courier.
- Ensures travel authorization forms are fully completed and signed by the respective executive before handing over to the Director of Finance for signature.
- Handles monthly requisition of stationeries/general and dry goods stores.
- Checks and updates employees’ attendance records for Division Head’s approval and obtain individual employee’s signature before forwarding it to Paymaster.
- Handles franking of mails for the Division.
- Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and directs visitors to appropriate employee.
- Ensures Food and Beverage Division meets the Hotel’s targets in the areas of Guest Satisfaction Survey and Customer Audits.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
- Possess a minimum 1 year of working experience in related field for this position
- Able to multi-task, responsible, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) is essential
- Well organize, conscientious and attentive to details
- Competent in internet usage and MS Office (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- People and customer oriented, motivator and self-starter
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Administrative Assistant to Hotel Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Floor Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Account Payable Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cost Controller||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Security Manager||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservations Agent||23/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Manager (Duty Manager)||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Services Associate - Front Desk||28/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Relation Manager||29/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chief Baker||01/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef de Cuisine - Associates Dining||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Chef De Partie - Associates Dining||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Demi Chef De Partie - Associates Dining||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Operations Manager - Associates Dining||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Communications Manager||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Chef||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Pastry||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Bakery||01/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sous Chef - Butcher||01/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|