Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Phòng Nhân sự +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256 Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Mô tả công việc
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Assist in the preparation of detailed periodic reports for submission to casino management or the relevant gaming regulators.
• Gather and furnish requested information for investigation.
• Maintain systematic filing for the department electronical and physical documents.
• Scan and upload documents for electronic filing for the department.
• Attend ad-hoc internal meetings and take notes for follow up by team members.
• Handle administration matters such as facilitation of meetings, minutes takings and manage the submission of documents and maintain records.
• Perform other duties as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Medical Insurance for Employee
• Shuttle Bus
• Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
• A high school diploma or equivalent or a bachelor's degree in business administration, criminal justice, law or related fields are preferred.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in gaming, compliance or audit in a regulated industry preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
• Have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• Keen learner
• Tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, DuyXuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Điện thoại: +84 (0) 235 626 3333 – Ext: 256