F&B Manager (Giám đốc ẩm thực) - Vietnamese Candidates Only
Quy mô :
Phòng Nhân Sự 0904722770 Trụ sở văn phòng EHG, Unit 402, tầng 4, Asia Tower, 6 Nhà Thờ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
The F & B manager is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to fulfill the objective of increased sales and is also responsible for the overall operation of Food & Beverage and its team.
- Enhances guest satisfaction through his/her warm and friendly manner and the quality of service provided for guests. Establishes excellent relations with guests.
- Steers and promotes all the F&B points of sales. Prepares the commercial action plan for the department and ensures its implementation according to activity forecasts and product information.
- Sets daily sales targets to be met by the team.
- Ensures the company's standards are properly applied. Implements guidelines, policies, and procedures for those operating departments.
- Ensures that sales materials are of good quality and ensures that pricing is in line with strategy
- In conjunction with the Head Chef, plans changes and prepares the menus, organizes purchases and updates the cooking instructions.
- Is responsible for keeping equipment and furniture in good condition, for keeping machinery and appliances in reliable working order, and for following up technical maintenance.
- Develops team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere.
- Supervises F&B purchasing and manages stocks.
- Checks inventories that have been carried out.
- Ensures that food and beverage costs comply with requirements defined by the hotel and the company.
- Sets up an action plan based on the hygiene analysis results and tracks implementation.
- Is responsible for the security of people and property in the area under his/her remit.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Challenging but healthy and professional environment
- Premium Insurance for Managerial level
- Other benefits will be discussed in the interview
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 5 years food and beverage management experience, preferably in the luxury hotels/restaurants.
- A strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting, forecasting, menu engineering, sales and marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to train and develop team members.
- Responsive, team spirit, leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software).
- Languages: fluent in English.
- Guest oriented, outgoing and service minded.
- Creative and innovative.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Giấy khai sinh (Bản sao).
- Sổ hộ khẩu (Bản công chứng).
- CMND (Bản công chứng).
- Bằng cấp liên quan (Bản công chứng)
- Giấy khám sức khỏe (Theo thông tư 14 của BYT).
- 4 ảnh 3x4.
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Web Master - Quản trị mạng||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: Trụ sở văn phòng EHG, Unit 402, tầng 4, Asia Tower, 6 Nhà Thờ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: 0243862 2222 (Ext: 104 + 138)