Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
• Be directly responsible for all restaurants and beverage areas, ensure a smooth running, profitable operation within the framework of the hotel and add the finishing touch to our guest experience.
• Maximize revenue of each outlet.
• Be responsible to maintain the overall welfare of our employees by providing them with the training and resources to take care of our guests.
• Develop & enforce standards, policies & procedures in the restaurants & beverage areas.
• Achieve departmental budget goals by maintaining efficient cost expenditure.
• Ensure that departments are accurately forecast business demands on a weekly basis to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
• Develop and execute plans/actions for the marketing of restaurant outlet offerings.
• Develop and implement manager, supervisor-training plans on a quarterly basis in conjunction with the human resources department.
• Support the departmental daily training programs.
• Train subordinate managers and supervisors and the correct process of progressive discipline.
• Ensure that all managers and employees follow all job safety regulations and that all hazards are reported to concerned departments.
• Ensure that departments are responsible for asset management of outlet property & facilities.
• Ensure that departments conduct a maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
• Respond to guest inquiries or concerns within 24 hours in the appropriate manner.
• Enforce standard sanitation checklist by having all restaurants inspected on a monthly basis.
• Manage reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hotel Pre-opening experience is a plus
-Proficiency English communication and computer literate
• At least BacheProficiencylor degree in any field.
• At least 5 year experience in restaurant management with evidenced tracked record of achievements
• Strong inter-personality, leadership, and creative skills
• Flexible, outgoing, open minded and always with a smile
• Ability to perform well under pressure, team builder and problem solver.
• Strong leadership, administrative and organizational skills
• Excellent knowledge of international and Asian cuisine, cocktails and wines
• Good public speaking skill (track record of presentation or public speaking training course).
• Strong in driving results and people management and development.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|RESTAURANT MANAGER||20/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER (VIETNAMESE LOCAL)||28/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Manager / Trưởng Bộ phận Nhà hàng||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Manager||15/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|BAR MANAGER||28/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Head Waiters||30/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng bộ phận nhà hàng||15/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Manager – Quản lý nhà hàng||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Restaurant Manager||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Manager/ Trưởng bộ phận Ẩm thực - tại GRANDVRIO OCEAN RESORT||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng nhà hàng (F&B Manager)||31/01/2020||Thỏa thuận|