- Hạn nộp: 15/12/2022
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Huyện Phú Quốc - Kiên Giang
Làm theo ca
Mô tả công việc
- To manage all functions related to the cleanliness of the hotel’s guest rooms and floors.
- Assists the Assistant Manager and Housekeeping Manager in the smooth and efficient running of the Housekeeping department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
- Ensures Housekeeping service standards are in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Logs daily events in Supervisor’s Logbook and follow-up on information reported by the other Supervisors daily.
- Prepares worksheets for daily Housekeeping Attendants.
- Makes requisition twice weekly of amenities for “Turndown” service.
- Ensures Housekeeping Attendants deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Ensures Housekeeping Attendants also provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Ensures Rooms Division meets the Hotel’s targets in the areas of Guest Satisfaction Survey and Customer Audits.
- Works with the Assistant Executive Housekeeper to prepare weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
- Issues and keeps record of master keys.
- Prepares and issues Room Status Report.
- Distributes “Turndown” amenities.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to Room Attendants.
- Collects report from previous shift Floor Supervisor.
- Obtains and follow-up handover work from previous shift Floor Supervisor.
- Inspects guest rooms.
- Checks the standard of “Turndown” services by Room Attendants.
- Liaises closely with the Front Office regarding guestroom status.
- Reports and follow-up on repair and maintenance.
- Updates room status via telephone interface system.
- Reports adverse guest comments.
- Reports lost and damaged items.
- Prepares appropriate welcome and other amenities for V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, and long stay guest rooms.
- Ensures all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- - Attractive and competitive salary
Lương hấp dẫn và cạnh tranh
- Accomodation/Meals: Sun Home with full amenities according to 3-star hotel standards and 3 meals/day
Chỗ ở/Bữa ăn: Sun Home với đầy đủ tiện nghi theo tiêu chuẩn 3 sao và 3 bữa 1 ngày
- Quà thăm hỏi các dịp: sinh nhật, ốm đau, ma chay, hiếu, hỷ, tiệc nhân viên hàng năm
- The benefits only at Sun Group: Suncare Insurance, entertainment mode for yourself and your family in the Sun Group’s entertainment system in country (Hon Thom/ Ba Na/ Fansipan cable car/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
Quyền lợi chỉ có ở Sun Group: Bảo hiểm Suncare, tận hưởng và thư giãn cùng với gia đình tại các hệ thống giải trí trong nước (Hòn Thơm/ Bà Nà/ Cáp treo Fansipan/ Sun World Da Nang Wonder...)
- Social Insurance as per Vietnamese Law
Được tham gia đầy đủ các loại bảo hiểm theo luật Việt Nam
- Holiday/ New Year bonus. 13th month salary
Thưởng nghỉ lễ/năm mới. Tháng lương thứ 13
- Other benefits of Sun Group
Các quyền lợi khác của SunGroup
Yêu cầu công việc
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the basic primary language of English used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Thorough knowledge of Housekeeping materials.
- Proper handling of cleaning equipment and materials, for cleanliness of all guestrooms, corridor and pantry areas.
- Work across all areas to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded and standards are consistently maintained.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 12 months of prior experience as a Room Team Leader.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- KDLST Bãi Khem, Khu phố 6, TT An Thới, Phú Quốc
New World Phu Quoc Resort is situated on the southwestern tip of Phu Quoc facing acclaimed Kem Beach. Guests can select from 375 villas in seven configurations starting from 124 square metres in size to the grand 414-square-metre Presidential Villa. Every thatched-roof villa includes a private swimming pool. The resort’s private stretch of Kem Beach is a magnet for water sports, beach lounging and magnificent sunsets, but the meandering pathways through the resort’s landscaped gardens also lead guests to a myriad of additional recreational options, including an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and studio, a 16-treatment-room spa and kids’ club for little vacationers. Restaurants and bars satisfy holiday indulgence with an all-day café, specialty restaurant, pool bar and beachside restaurant offering lush tropical ambience and views to accompany island, regional and international cuisines.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự - Nhan Su