Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure operation readiness. Frequently check on the placement of servers.
• Kindly respond to, and resolve, any problems customers may be experiencing.
• Ensure that the menu items provided to customers match the order taken. Carefully observe customers until their meal is finished.
• Be knowledgeable about food and beverages. (Types of places where food and beverages are provided, their hours of operation, general matters in relation to their use, and the nature of their services)
• Keep informed of auxiliary facilities. (Types of facilities, their sizes, their hours of operation, types of shops leased from the hotel and their products)
• Keep informed of how to access the information that customers may request, as well as the membership system and its related services.
• Receive and handle customer complaints and requests. Readily accept compliments and criticism from the customer.
• Ensure that all containers and vessels at the workplace are clean and in their appropriate places.
• When many customers are waiting, lend assistance in guiding the customers.
• In the event that a problem arises in facilities or services, report to the Manager and take appropriate measures immediately.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 02 months of probation with Full salary & Service charge
- Duty meal at staff canteen.
- Wonderful working environment with interesting activities.
- Annual vacation, Annual health check, Insurance and other welfare as in Labor Law.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Education: High school diploma or its equivalent. Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field preferred.
• Experience: Experience in food & beverage services. Experience in hotel restaurant duties preferred.
• Credentials: Certificates in hotel services and food & beverage preferred
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must have fluent English skills to serve guests and make reports
• Must be service-minded to meet client needs
• Must possess expert knowledge on the F&B menu
• Must possess basic cooking knowledge on menu items (ingredients, how to cook, etc.)
• Must be able to use devices and equipment in the restaurant
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Interview appointment will be set up only to potential candidate at the soonest.
- Hotline: 024.3333.1089 (Ms. Dung)
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|