Income Audit Clerk
- Hạn nộp: 30/06/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Examine the room charges of guests staying at the hotel per the Room Count Sheet and Registration Cards prepared by the Front Office.
• Verify the total sales amount agrees with the sales total in the Front Night Auditors report.
• For each Food & Beverage facility, review the sales by food & beverage checks.
• For each Food & Beverage facility, verify that total of the Food & Beverage Cashiers record, total of the restaurant POS Settlement statement, and total of the food & beverage checks agree each other.
• Review sales from Minor Operated Department by referring the sales vouchers and sales reports.
• Make adjustments for any errors discovered after the audit. For guest ledger accounts, Front POS data have to be also adjusted.
• Verify sales vouchers relating to accounts receivable agree with credit card sales vouchers, coupons & vouchers and other important documentation. Verify the necessary information is recorded on credit card sales vouchers and coupons & vouchers.
• Verify guest ledger accounts balance agrees with the total balance of all individual room amounts. Also, verify there are no unrecorded or unfilled accounts.
• Prepare the Daily Revenue Report after examining the sales of the Rooms Division and Minor Operated Department.
• Prepare the Food & Beverage Revenue Report after examining the sales of the Food & Beverage department.
• Ensure all sales voucher forms are used in sequence. Lost and voided vouchers should be reported according to procedure.
• Examine that maison check are processed according to stipulated procedures and prepare the Maison Check Report.
• Examine sales recorded as accounts receivable agree with sales vouchers, credit card sales vouchers, coupon & vouchers, and other supporting documents.
• Examine that the necessary information is billed in the Credit Card sales vouchers, coupons & vouchers, other related documentation.
• Sort and summarize all account receivables and prepare an accounts receivable control sheet.
• Ensure all sales voucher forms are used in sequence. Lost are voided vouches should be reported according to procedure.
• After reviewing the sales vouchers, file them by section and date.
• Other duties as required by a superior.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
• Have basic accounting knowledge and understand hotel structure and operations.
• Good sense of responsibility
• At least 2 years’ working experience in international class hotel
• 3 year’s working experience in a similar capacity
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Quy mô:
- Tay Son Tay Hamlet, Duy Hai Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Situated in Quang Nam Province about one hour’s drive from Danang, Hoiana Hotels offers fantastic opportunities and attractive packages for professionals at every level across four hotel brands: Rosewood Hoi An Showcasing an exquisite sense of place, ultra-luxury Rosewood Hoiana features beautifully designed and appointed guestrooms and villas, superb wellness and recreational facilities, and memorable dining experiences. KHOS Hoiana Sleek, stylish and elegant, KHOS Hoiana blends connectivity and social gathering in contemporary living and event spaces with stunning sea views. New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences New World Hoiana Hotel & Residences offers supremely comfortable rooms and suites, state-of-the-art facilities and unforgettably warm and genuine service. Hoiana Hotel & Suites Premium in every aspect, our all-suite accommodations offer ocean views, creating restful, indulgent stays that pair perfectly with exciting resort entertainment. Take the next step in your career and be part of Vietnam’s most vibrant beachfront destination!
Thông tin liên hệ
- Phòng Nhân Sự