Talent & Culture Executive – Compensation & Benefit
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for administering all compensation & benefit programs for local employees, including making recommendations for enhancements and compliance related changes.
• Prepares payroll for local employees on timely basis and make sure that problems arising from unsatisfactory salary administration practices are resolved properly for the next month.
• Responsible to register dependents and tax code for local employee through tax government platform.
• Update monthly time attendance record and send to roster makers of each department.
• Review monthly time attendance record to maintain accuracy regarding number of working days, paid days, overtime, leaves…
• Record all leave applications that have been approved by HODs/Managers.
• Monthly report to Social insurance department through declaration social insurance system.
• Receive and check document from employee if there’s any claim to social insurance and work with social insurance department to ensure employees get full benefit from insurance.
• Monthly update to broker for the list of insurers under extra insurances policy. Support employees if there is any issue during the period of using service.
• Follows up expiration and prepares labor contract. Make sure that they have performance appraisal from department head before issuing next labor contract and employee sign labor contract on time
• Updates and maintains labor contract type and expiration in system.
• Prepare termination decision, disciplinary decision…
• Support in administration HR system – C&B function to ensure the system running smoothly and exactly.
• Enter employee information into employee data master file and to the system and make sure all recording information are correct with hard documents.
• Follow up with employee for getting their personal documents as request and keep in order in filling cabinet.
• Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual C&B report.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
• A minimum of 2 progressive years of related experience.
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• Licenses & Certifications: Professional certification on Benefits and/or Compensation is desired.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, excellence in using Microsoft Excel.
• Previous experience with SAP-HRM is required.
• Language: Ability to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese language
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Human Resources Assistant||28/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Human Resources Manager||28/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|HR Manager||28/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Officer, Surveillance Operations||28/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Coordinator||30/08/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Supervisor, Human Resources||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Training Executive/ Chuyên viên đào tạo||29/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO GM||28/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Food & Beverage Administrator||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân sự hành chính||08/03/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên An Ninh||30/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|