Marcom & PR Director
- Hạn nộp: 20/02/2021
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thành Phố Nha Trang - Khánh Hòa
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
- To carry out and implement the sales & marketing philosophy in accordance with the hotel’s marketing plan and department budget.
- Plan sales coverage of all market segments according to a short-term and long-term plan for director of sales. All market has to have plan and action with due dates.
- Establish goals for all sales personnel and give guidance on how these goals can be achieved.
- Evaluate new markets and their needs comparing these with our product and service.
- Do visibilities study to develop new feeder markets.
- To know our product in intimate details and be aware of our strengths and weaknesses. Set program to overcome weaknesses and maximize on our strengths.
- To implement sales and marketing LSOPs.
- Work with qualified personnel within other departments to continuously improve salesmanship and/or creativity.
- To report to general manager progress of sales efforts, results of sales programs, customer feedback, and information relative to sales office personnel and general development in the hotel.
- Counsel all sales personnel on a scheduled program of monthly meetings. Be the sales leaders, control restrictions, monitor yield and work with revenue management manager to ensure maximum revenue is achieved.
- Complete all forecast, marketing reports on a timely basis.
- Communicate daily with all sales personnel on work to be done with present and future projects.
- To head the smooth running of the reservations departments.
- Hold daily sales and marketing briefing.
- Supervises the market organization’s meeting and exceeding sales goals and meeting the operational budget guidelines.
- Manages, develops and staffs market account management organization.
- Liaise between hotels and sales team, focus on two-way communication to ensure revenue goals are attained.
- To market the hotel and all its outlets and sales points, to lead and direct the sales effort and react on trends, so that the highest profitability can be reached.
- To perform other duties as assigned by General Manager
- Have knowledge of other departments with emphasis on food and beverage, front office and accounting. To make sure that all department adhere to the overall communication message.
- To handle the hotel advertising campaigns and knows details concerning consumer, trade and media publications. Be aware of changing trends and have plans and action in place to react and/or counteract these changes.
- To develop the hotel marketing plan and up-date whenever necessary. Make sure that the team is involved in market research and that they understand marketing plan.
- To develop a close working relationship with key accounts of the hotel. Be ready to call on any customers when needed.
- To maintain an effective communications line within the department and with other department s and management.
- To supervise the hotel’s PR program and make sure that PR programs have plans and action and that they are implemented.
- Handle all printing in accordance with the company specifications.
- Be the trainer in the department ensure that all personal has needed training.
- Develops strategy for market organization.
- Coordinates staffing, development, training of market leadership.
- Ensures the market organization meets customer satisfaction goals.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least Bachelor degree in any field
- At least 5 year experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international companies with preference of hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
- Strong driven for results and leadership
- Innovative and people management
- Good connection and networking with the industrial bodies
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- 02 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Loc Tho ward, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province
Eastin Grand Hotel Nha Trang's first class beach front location with facilities that will include an all-day dining restaurant, a gym, a large outdoor rooftop swimming pool with pool bar and restaurant, an executive lounge, retail outlets and 500 sqm of conference space and meeting rooms. Nha Trang is a coastal city and the capital of Khánh Hòa Province on the South Central Coast of Vietnam, being renowned for its pristine beaches and excellent scuba diving and has become a popular destination for international tourists as well as local vacationers.