Assistant Front Office Manager ( Based at Côn Đảo island )
Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
Duties and Professional Responsibilities• Ensure the employees grooming and appearance are according to the hotel and department required.
• Conduct regular room inspections to ensure quality standards, complete necessary engineering job order or housekeeping cleaning requests and monitor the results
• Assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
• Maintain excellent communication within the department and amongst the other departments.
• Ensure that training is carried out and monitor results.
• Supervise the employees to endure a smooth and efficient running of operation in the department.
• Meet VIPs arrival/departure and special attention guest when requested.
• Control all key cards equipment and master keys that are used for the guestrooms.
• Spot check cash floats and related documents to ensure amount is correct as issued by the accounting department.
• Ensure the maximization of hotel revenue in relevant areas and rooms at the highest possible rate daily.
• Ensure that the established quality standard and a high level of work performance are maintained.
• Ensure that all guests experiencing a problem receive an appropriate response, any promised compensation is delivered and all guests receive appropriate follow up in a timely and professional manner.
• Oversee effective day-to-day running of front office department in achieving the goals.
• Conduct regular employee training, monthly meeting, and monitor training tracking system of all employees to ensure their effectiveness and productivity.
• Attend front office and other related meetings within and outside the hotel to ensure updated information and built connections among the discipline.
• Ensure the staffing levels in line with hotel occupancy and productivity.
• Ensure employees are up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets/promotions, spa, fitness center and other services and facilities.
• Set up and provide a proper provision for all stationery and supplies.
Administrative & General Responsibilities
• Participate in job training plan across the department and implement in all aspects of Front Office.
• Actively participate in personnel discussions, such as counseling, performance management and general staffing matters
• Attend department’s meetings on a period basis or as required and support in practicing initiatives discussed at meetings.
• Conduct administrative documents needed as to ensure improvement in service quality and operation efficiency.
• The Hotel requires that you perform any task deemed necessary by the Management for the efficient running of the (department) operation and the Hotel in general.
• Divulging of Hotel Information
The Hotel requires that you will not (either during or after your employment) without the Hotel's written consent divulge any information concerning the hotel or any associated hotel or any of their dealings, transactions or affairs which may come to your knowledge or in course of your employment with the hotel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. Stay away from noisy urban areas (traffic jam, pollution ..)
2. Stay away from Corona (Covid 19)
3.Friendly General Manager from Europe listens and cares about his staff
4.HRM always listens and responds promptly to employees
5. Employer care about employees (FYI, they are young and open minded)
6. Pre-Opening Allowance
7. Hotels provide accommodation for staff (except locals)
8.Pre-opening meal allowances; After opening, Hotel will support 1-2 meals (not including meal shift).
9. On boarding cost support.
10. Support for annual trip allowance (1-2 times per year)
11. Professional training, foreign languages and skills needed for the job
12. Other benefits: Gym at staff's house, entertainment games like table tennis, billiards ...
Employee of the Month/Year, Birthday month, staff party, Picnic, charity activities, environmental protection
13.13th month Bonus
14. Compulsory Insurance as per law compliance
15. Career development within group per our philosophy
Come as STAFF , Leave as MANAGER & Come as MANAGER, Leave as EXCOM or GENERAL MANAGER
Yêu cầu công việc
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- TEAM SPIRIT
• At least three-year working experience in professional hospitality properties with two-year working as a senior of the department
• Certificated within Hospitality or English subject and administrative managerial skills.
• Fluently make documentation by using Microsoft Office and hotel operation management software.
- Hotel pre-opening experience is a plus.
- Problem solving, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Fluent in English communication.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Hoặc liên hệ trực tiếp Mr Tâm 0985.800.178 ( zalo/ facebook/ viber/ whatsapp )
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Front Office Supervisor||26/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|GIÁM SÁT LỄ TÂN||31/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Trưởng Bộ phận lễ tân (FOM)||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|DUTY MANAGER||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát Lễ tân||26/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Front Office Manager ( Based at Côn Đảo island )||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|[ THE SECRET CÔN ĐẢO ] GUEST SERVICE SUPERVISOR ( X 2)||31/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Giám sát Lễ tân Khách sạn||29/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|