Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the revenue management functions of the hotel by identifying and determining selling strategies to maximize room revenue. Analyze situations and statistics to gauge demand, pricing and recommend appropriate strategies.
- Communicate these strategies to the sales team and other key departments in a timely fashion.
- Establish and maintain rational pricing strategies for transient, wholesale and group segments.
- Set and monitor group ceilings and target rates.
- Identify future revenue opportunities for the property sales team e.g. source markets trends, seasonal specials, process changes, and communicate strategies and recommendations.
- Develop and execute the hotel’s strategic plan and budget in conjunction with the sales strategy team members.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of transient, group and event segments.
- Excellent understanding of revenue management concepts, processes and systems.
- Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner.
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Understands how to evaluate business trends and modify strategies to improve revenue opportunities.
- Manage group and interpersonal conflict situations effectively.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of, and skills to develop market analysis, pricing analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm.
Please send us about your updated CV, if your CV meet our qualification & requirement, we will contact you to arrange the interview schedule with you, thank you so much