Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modification to the supporting regional infrastructure.
- Implementing network security as established.
- Managing and developing upgrades of the company’s telephone system. Oversee all telephone changes, including, routing for seating assignments.
- Overseeing troubleshooting, system backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provide expert support when necessary.
- Helping Desk Administration. Overseeing all help desk activities. Responding diplomatically to escalated help desk issues.
- Overseeing the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
- Interacting with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining vendor’s relationship and managing the purchase of hardware and other IT supplies.
- Ensuring that company assets are maintained responsibly.
- Relaying relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner.
- Initiating and implement in all areas of IT responsibility.
- Serving as main point of contact on all IT related matters to the office assigned.
- Responding / acting on upper-management direction.
- Indentifying and providing standards for gathering information for the use of trend analysis and report information to the management.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Managing the process of innovative change effectively. Remaining on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the senior management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least Bachelor degree in any field
- At least 1 year experience in IT
- Strong inter-personality skills
- Proficiency in English communication and computer literate
- Strong in driving results
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|