Front Office Supervisor
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit, floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Operates the EPBX equipment, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated.
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager / Front office manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary & annual bonus
• 16 days annual leave, 10 public Holidays
• Working Hours: 8hours/day; 5,5days/week.
• Training courses with great career development opportunities
• Annual staff party and team building days
• Accommodation in hotel
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good knowledge in hospitality
- Strong supervision skills and team work
- Good English skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Candidate can apply on hoteljob.vn
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Executive Assistant Manager/ Deputy General Manager||16/07/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Chef||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|