Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
- Logs daily events in Handover Log and follow-up on information reported by the other butlers daily.
- Ensure that guest profile records are accurately maintained including recording of all guest complaints and incidents.
- Prepare daily report for Executive Housekeeper to review regarding guest’s preferences, movement and comments
- Ensures Assistant Manager - Housekeeping, Assistant Executive Housekeeper and Executive Housekeeper is kept fully aware of all feedback from either the guests or other departments.
- Is familiar with the hotel’s products, services, policies, functions and promotions.
- Ensures smooth and efficient communication and co-ordination with all departments specially Front Desk, Room Service, Engineering, Guest Services and Security.
- Ensures that daily arrivals for respective floors are prepared with the appropriate welcome card and other amenities. To ensure that all rooms are provided with day service and turn down is completed in a satisfactory and timely manner. Any special request from guests should be communicated to relevant department.
- Works closely with the Laundry Team and Room Service to ensure timely delivery of guest requested items.
- Ensure presence during arrival of guest to offer assistance such as unpacking and laundry service.
- When required, meet and escort guests to their rooms, explaining all in house and room facilities.
- Be prepared to provide concierge assistance when required
- Directs guests and visitors to any of the Hotel’s facilities.
- Issues and keeps record of master keys in accordance to Policies and Procedures
- Prepares and issues Room Status Report.
- Ensures that assigned rooms are inspected and are fully ready for the arrivals of the day. Liaises closely with the Front Office regarding guestroom status.
- Inspects all VIP and long-stay guest rooms (arrival and in-house).
- Handles the requirements of all suite room occupants and all guests’ special requests.
- Ensures the cleanliness and tidiness of work areas and corridors
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Monthly salary & annual bonus
• 16 days annual leave, 10 public Holidays
• Working Hours: 8hours/day; 5,5days/week.
• Training courses with great career development opportunities
• Annual staff party and team building days
• Accommodation in hotel
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good knowledge in hospitality
- Strong supervision skills and team work
- Good English skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Candidate can apply on hoteljob.vn
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Nhân Viên Hành Lý (Bellman)||30/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Front Office Manager||19/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Pastry Chef||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|