HR Manager for Onsen Quang Hanh (Quang Ninh)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
• Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Guideline, instruct and supervise HR of Onsen Quang Hanh Resort
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Instruct corporate employee and properties to make annual training plan
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees
• Investigates and reviews all disciplinary actions to ensure the actions are complying with the labor law, resort rules and regulations. To consult with department heads an appropriate action and recommend the final results.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains good working relations with all departments and all external contacts: government officials, labor, tax, immigration and lawyer’s office, human resources associations.
• Work with Financial Controller to produce and manage Department’s Budget.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by upper management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Bonus: KPI performance
• International Insurance
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resource or Business Administration.
• At least 2 year Experience in Human Resource Manager Position in an international 4-5 star hotel/resort with clear track record.
• Preferred to have at least 4 year experience in the hospitality industry and working in Corporate level.
• Proficiency in English (oral and written).
• Solid knowledge of MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Local Labor and Employment Regulations.
• Good organizational, problem solving skills and multitasking abilities.
• Strong leadership skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|