Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Identify and seek out prospective clientele within the sales area, including accommodation and function facilities.
- Negotiate and propose adequate pricing to maximize profitability in consideration of sales strategy goals.
- Develop and put into practice the most effective sales activity and service for each account.
- Prepare reports on sales activities and sales calls periodically as required.
- Liaise closely with other departments to co-ordinate customer requests/ requirements and ensure complete guest satisfaction.
-Participate in sales trade shows conventions and promotional events within the industry when required. Participate in sales activities including sales trips, both individually and in conjunction with the sales team when required.
- Escort existing and potential clients on site-inspections to familiarize them with the product. Entertain clients in order to nurture the relationship and increase sales.
- Enhance awareness by providing product knowledge and promote promotions and information. Provide professional and courteous guest service at all times.
- Network and maintain relations with clients and associates. Aim to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Prepare sales statistical reports, collect & update competitors’ information.
- Assist with planning & execution in activities, events for in-house residents and potentials. Perform indoor and outdoor sales functions
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
Previous and proven experience in similar job scope.
Excellent knowledge of 5-star-hotel industry in Vietnam, especially HCMC
Understanding hospitality market including customer segmentations, distribution system
Communication skills, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoin
Fluent in Vietnamese and English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Guest Assistant||05/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|