Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- To ensure that all goods received in the hotel are accounted for and supported.
- To discharge his/her duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all goods received in the Hotel are properly supported by valid hotel purchase orders.
- To examine both quality and quantity of goods received in coordination with related Department Heads before accepting delivery.
- To ensure that goods are promptly moved to Stores or the concerned department once received.
- To ensure that outgoing goods are properly documented and accounted for.
- To closely monitor with the Purchasing Section all pending or partial deliveries
- To ensure the Hotel’s inventories are properly safeguarded and protected against any kind of loss.
- To ensure that all stock movements are accounted for and are in compliance with Hotel policy.
- To discharge the duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- To ensure the safety of all stored items by keeping the Store locked when unattended and out of office hours.
- To issue and re-order stock and to ensure that no goods leave the storeroom without a proper authorized store requisition.
- To post on the stock system all movements of goods in and out of stores in a timely and accurate manner.
- To conduct routine physical inventory checks.
- Follow up of all pending purchase requisitions with the purchaser to ensure the timely replenishment of depleted stocks in accordance with the par levels defined by Management.
- To prevent loss, spoilage and breakage by careful monitoring of the expiry date of perishable items, monitoring the slow moving items and keeping the store clean and tidy at all times.
- Preparation of the Receiving Record, the Receiving Report, Report and any other reports as required by Hotel Management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Attractive salary/ Mức lương thu hút
* Competitive benefit package/ Chế độ phúc lợi cạnh tranh
* Social Insurance, Medical Insurance & Unemployment Insurance/ BHXH, BHYT & BHTN
* 13th month salary/ Lương tháng 13
* 02 weekly days off/ 02 ngày nghỉ hàng tuần
* 03 sets of annually uniform/ 03 bộ đồng phục trên năm
* Duty Meal at Staff Dining Room/ Bữa ăn trong ca làm việc tại Nhà ăn nhân viên
Yêu cầu công việc
- Level of education: Bachelor or diploma in accounting
- Experience at least 02 years in the same position
- To cultivate a sound relationship with the Hotel’s suppliers.
- To maintain a good relationship with all departments.
- Works closely with all departments of the hotel.
- Directly reports to the Finance Manager.
- To perform other duties as required by the Financial Controller.
- Purchaser Software
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by higher management.
- Good health, know how to arrange goods.
- Quick, careful.
- Having skills in calculating and counting goods.
- Having a sense of responsibility, able to withstand work pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Aplly CV online via Hoteljob.vn, or:
Send CV directly to email: Gửi email or HR Office of X2 Hoi An @ Ha My Trung Block, Dien Duong Ward, Dien Ban Town, Quang Nam Province
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Senior Officer, Accounts Receivable||31/12/2020||12 - 20 triệu|
|INCOME AUDITOR (KẾ TOÁN DOANH THU)||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Thủ kho công trường||30/12/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Kế toán Tổng hợp||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT/KẾ TOÁN THANH TOÁN||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Officer, General Ledger (Hoiana Residences)||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior Officer, Income Audit (Hoiana Residences)||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Income Accountant||18/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|General Accountant||28/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|KẾ TOÁN THU MUA||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Payroll Clerk||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|