Representative Rewards Club
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to Shift Manager, Representative Rewards Club will be primarily responsible in making sure of the success and overall direction and management of all activities and to maintain standards of service, organization and management of daily operations for the Casino Membership and Loyalty/Rewards Program. The role will responsible in handling all functions of casino membership counters and all activities related to the membership and loyalty program.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Responsible for all activities related to membership acquisition and to maintain a high level of data accuracy on membership database.
• Ensure all standard operation procedures and audit procedures are being followed for all functions and activities at casino membership counter.
• Assist Shift Manager to ensure all IT peripherals and equipment are in good working order, and liaise with relevant IT support team in managing the system downtime and equipment maintenance.
• Interact with guests which may include solving customer disputes through some means of compensation within department guidelines.
• Promote a high level of excellent customer service to all customers to build and expand customer relationships and service delivery.
• Response via phone call or email to guests and other departments queries, requests and/ or complaints with regards to casino membership and loyalty program.
• Remain knowledgeable on company’s product and property knowledge, up to but not limited to events, promotion offers, room categories, food and beverage offerings and the entertainment calendar.
• Coordinate with the gaming operation department to identify new and experienced players with intention of recruiting them in casino membership or educating them in casino rewards.
• Carry out promotion of special events when required through telephone contact and/or personal communication, attending such events and participating when appropriate.
• Communicate, both orally and in writing, to current, new and past guests answering questions, extending invitations and resolving any related disputes, as necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Accident Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Learning & Development
- Competitive Salary Package
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Hospitality, or equivalent education required.
• 1 to 2 years of related experience in the hospitality industry or membership program, and exposure in casino industry will be advantaged.
• Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
• Other language(s) like Mandarin, Cantonese, or Korean is preferable.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Guest Experience Executive||29/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Senior F&B Marketing Executive||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Media Executive||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Sales Executive (TA/OTA)/ Nhân viên Kinh doanh (TA/OTA)||21/11/2020||8 - 12 triệu|
|Guest Relations Agent - KoreanSpeaking/ Nhân viên quan hệ khách hàng Hàn||25/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|TA Sales||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-COMMERCE EXECUTIVE||30/09/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Event Sales Executive||10/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Marketing Executive||14/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Event Coordinator||30/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|NHÂN VIÊN TELESALE||20/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|