Clerk, Accounts Payable
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for properly performing all financial activities related to the Accounts Payable Department in accordance with established policies, procedures and controls.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Process invoices for payment to vendors by coding invoices, checking invoices for accuracy, resolving discrepancies and entering data into Accounts Payable system.
• Ensure that all vendor invoices are processed and paid accurately and in accordance with deadlines established by the department.
• Communicate with all departments, as needed, to resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Analyze and review monthly vendors’ statements for accuracy, resolving outstanding balances or discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Match vendor invoices to proof of receipt and purchase order to process for payment.
• Verify tax calculations on vendor invoices, sell-assess if necessary.
• Maintain all Accounts Payable vendor files.
• Adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
• Provide exceptional guest service and communicate in a pleasant, friendly, and professional manner at all times. Maintain a professional work environment. Assist in other projects, as directed.
• Maintains the highest level of confidentiality.
• Maintain an open line of communication with managers, supervisors and team members.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Accident Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Learning & Development
- Competitive Salary Package
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working knowledge and experience with an Accounts Payable department is a plus.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet assigned deadlines
• Technical proficiency and knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Strong analytical skills and able to work independently
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English both verbal and written