Chef / Bếp trưởng (Vietnamese candidate, base Ha Long)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
1. Job Summary:
The Chef is accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen operations. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Supervises all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
2. Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure that all the milestones in the critical path related to food and beverage are achieved within the timeline given
• Ensures disciplinary and grievance procedures are adhered to and followed.
• Be responsible for and accountable for the overall food cost as well as kitchen supplies, kitchen energy costs and kitchen utensils in the assigned section.
• Conduct regularly presentations of new novelties, etc. to stay in line with operational trends
• Observes on daily basis the overall kitchen work, checks operational standards and difficulties and follow them up with the Resort Manager
• Responsible for the timely kitchen preparations for all meal services in the outlets and banquet activities in line with the stipulated opening hours
• Ensure that every dish leaving the kitchen is of appropriate portion and well presented according to the recipes and presentation standards
• Frequently tour through all Kitchens, Stores and other food production facilities ensuring the highest possible hygiene and maintenance standards
• Frequently tour of the dining outlets and related areas to assure the well being of all guests by maintaining a close friendly contact
• Control the food cost by reviewing and approving all store requisitions and direct purchases and minimize wastage
• Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Entitled to the full mode of the company
• Salary & Bonus
• Sun Care Insurance
• Sun Home or Official residences
• Pension: as per Vietnamese law
• Seniority allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
• Ability to communicate in English
• Proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
• Creative, innovative and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time.
• Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult conditions
• Good understanding of the FB operation & the local competitors
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standardsb. Experience:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in quality establishments. Having a similar role in successfully operating quality restaurants with banquet facilities will be an added advantage
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|