Chef De Partie - All Day Dining Outlet
Quy mô :
HR Department NA NA
B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Mô tả công việc
Organize kitchen operations and prepares and serves a range of dishes, whilst supervising junior members of the Kitchen Brigade. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- In absence of Sous Chef, conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Prepare, cook, serve and store the following dishes:
- Appetizers, Savories, Salads and Sandwiches: applies organization skills for mise en place.
- Sauces: produces hot and cold sauces for menu items ensuring consistency.
- Eggs, Vegetables, Fruit, Rice and Farinaceous Dishes.
- Poultry and Game dishes.
- Meat dishes: meat marinades, carve meats.
- Fish and shell fish: sauces for fish and shell fish, garnishing techniques and methods of service for fish.
- Pastry, cakes and yeast goods: petits fours, desserts.
- Hot and cold deserts: decorate, portion and present.
- Plates and Terrines: prepares pastries for pate en croute
- Chinese Regional Dishes:
- Guangong and Chiu Chow dishes
- Sichuan dishes
- Beijing dishes
- Shanghai dishes
- Thai Regional Dishes
- Indian Regional Dishes
- Malay and Nonya Regional Dishess
- Indonesian Dishes
- Japanese Dishes
- Vietnamese Dishes
- Asian Desserts
- Dim Sum
- Buffet Food
- Communicate politely and display courtesy to guests and internal customers.
- Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Helps and Stewards.
- Communicate to his / her superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information.
- Establish and maintains effective employee working relationships.
- Attend and participate in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as scheduled.
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
- Clean and re-set his / her working area.
- Implement the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to:
- House Rules and Regulation
- Health and Safety
- Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Complete the other tasks and jobs which assigned by the leader.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES/ KEY COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS:
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good working knowledge of local area networks and Microsoft Windows.
- Familiar with the hotel management systems.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ CERTIFICATES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Related hotel background is must.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ
Địa chỉ: B7 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Điện thoại: NA