PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO GM
- Hạn nộp: 28/05/2020
- Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thông tin cơ bản
Thành Phố Hội An - Quảng Nam
Giờ hành chính
Mô tả công việc
• Setting up recording system and update index of files and form regularly.
• Coordinating and monitoring all appointments, meetings, and trainings to ensure that schedules are logged, traced and remind all concerns.
• Preparing appropriate files, folder, information, and relevant documents for each meeting
• Taking minutes, check correctness and presentation before distributing and filing according to the supervisor’s discretion.
• Handling the incoming calls and information, obtaining all relevant information and passing on to appropriate personnel.
• Ensuring meeting minutes be dispatched/out within 48 hours.
• Ensuring that monthly critique and month end reports are finished on a timely basis
• Organizing daily briefing, and other related meetings and training as assigned.
• Updating information and data relevant to the department at all times.
• Working and coordinating with other departments to ensure that the responsible job of the department meets target and goals.
• Coordinating with Human Resources for any outside affair issue.
• Coordinating and ordering special requests for General Manager including pick-up and handling of VIP’s as needed.
• Providing any assistance to the management and employees as required.
• Maintaining computerized database of all reports and systematic plan to follow up.
• Handling correspondence for all applications such as regret letter, guest complaint, enquiring, confirmation, contract and any reference.
• Greets and receives visitors and telephone calls furnishing advice and assistance on the basis of general knowledge. Refer technical matters to the appropriate individuals in the Unit.
• Acting as Interpreter and translator when necessary.
• Keeping strictly all confidential matters related to the unit.
• Preparing time sheets and keeping leave record for General Manager.
• Assisting with the organization of manager meetings, outing and other activities.
• Handling all activities related to site inspections, media visits, guest relations and client care as well as after departure to follow through.
• Update operation logbook regularly in work shift, handover to the other shift for follow up.
• Assemble reports/records/checklist related to the department operation.
• Perform other administrative documentation as requested.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree of Hospitality Management or equivalent. Fluent communication in English and/or other language is preferred
• Understanding of PMS, Microsoft Office
• Communication, upselling, guest relation skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Chấp nhận tập tin doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pdf, gif, jpg, png dung lượng không quá 3MB
- Cồn Hến (turn left at 200 Nguyen Tri Phuong St.), Hội An, Quảng Nam
- +84 (0) 235 386 6888
Hoi An Memories Resort & Spa is located in the area of Cam Nam on an island in the Thu Bon and is right at the heart of UNESCO- Word Heritage Site-Hoi An. The picturesque resort offers an exceptional experience through professional services and luxury products. Ideal for couplers, honeymooners, solo travels or families, the art of relaxation is available to all.