Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Overall Job Scope
• Be responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with Fusion Suites Vung Tau brand identity.
• Use web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects • Chịu trách nhiệm theo dõi và phân tích các chiến dịch quảng cáo, quản lý ngân sách và đảm bảo các tài liệu tiếp thị phù hợp với nhận diện thương hiệu của Fusion Suites Vũng Tàu
• Sử dụng các công cụ phân tích website và có khả năng thực hiện các ý tưởng sáng tạo thành các chiến dịch quảng cáo hiệu quả
Duties and Professional Responsibilities
• Be responsible for Marketing department and all Marketing staffs
• Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels.
• Content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
• Receive all online feedbacks from guests and coordinate with relative department to find the best solution to respond the guest’s feedbacks
• Measure and report to GM on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Report to GM on the performance of Marketing department a quarterly and annual basis.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 5 working days/week
- compulsory insurances
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least Bachelor degree in any field.
• At least 5 year experience in marketing and communication and at least 2 year experience as the same position
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Strong inter-personality and creative skills
• Ability to perform well under pressure, team builder and problem solver.
• Strong leadership, administrative and organizational skills
• Punctual and dynamic, positive and proactive personality
• Proficiency in English and computer literate
• Good public speaking skill (track record of presentation or public speaking training course).
• Strong in driving results and people management and development.
• The Hotel requires that you perform any task deemed necessary by the Management for the efficient running of the (department) operation and the Hotel in general.
• Divulging of Hotel Information
The Hotel requires that you will not (either during or after your employment) without the Hotel's written consent divulge any information concerning the hotel or any associated hotel or any of their dealings, transactions or affairs which may come to your knowledge or in course of your employment with the hotel.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|