Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Posting all daily room and outstanding charges.
- Balancing all revenue totals of cash and credits against revenue report.
- Taking over from the evening cashier, checking and accepting float and takings.
- Accepting revenue and floats from restaurant cashiers, ensuring that these are securely locked away.
- Accepting and locking away keys from various departments.
- Preparing hotel operating reports and complete audit package to laid-down standards.
- Preparing Credit Card/Charge Card summaries and posting to the ledger account.
- Maintaining a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Greeting and welcoming guests upon arrival.
- Registering guests and entering the information immediately into the computer. Verify reservation, address and credit information.
- Accepting payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily. Cash checks and exchange currency for guests and post them into the system.
- Issuing keys and control entrance of safety deposit boxes. Posting miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Handling guest messages, facsimiles and mail, ensuring that the information that is passed on is accurate, complete and promptly delivered.
- Effectively communicate and liaising with associates on all levels, understanding the importance of teamwork within hotel operations.
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge of and actively sell all products, services and special events within the resort.
- Being familiar with all room types, availability, rates, group movements and billing, daily events, promotions, VIP’s and Guest History guests.
- Ensuring that all necessary information is obtained upon check-in, following hotel credit procedures.
- Adhering to hotel credit procedures and policies at all times.
- Maintaining cash float and accurately handle monies at all times.
- Being fully conversant and efficient in dealing with foreign currencies and their exchange rates in order to provide foreign exchange services to guests.
- Maintaining daily logbook and conduct informative handover to next shift ensuring that all relevant information is passed on clearly.
- Providing any other duties and services as assigned by the Night Manager/MOD.
- Arriving at the workplace on time in full uniform prepared with tools and all equipments needed for providing a service.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- Strong in English communication skill and Computer literate
- Strong in problem solving skills, and execution of work
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Lễ Tân Căn Hộ Cho Thuê||24/01/2021||3 - 5 triệu|
|Reservation Agent||31/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|Lễ Tân ca đêm||31/01/2021||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên thu ngân/ Cashier||28/02/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|LỄ TÂN CA ĐÊM||31/01/2021||Thỏa thuận|
|NIGHT GUEST SERVICE AGENT||30/12/2020||5 - 8 triệu|
|Nhân viên Lễ tân - Mường Thanh Luxury Nha Trang||25/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Lễ Tân Dự Bị||31/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Lễ tân khách sạn||30/11/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Agent/Nhân viên đặt phòng||15/10/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân viên Lễ Tân (Nam/nữ)||20/09/2020||1 - 3 triệu|