Receiving Clerk (Start after Tet Holiday)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
Manager and ensure all receiving process are according on the policy.
- Ensure all deliveries are routed through Receiving Dock between the normal working hours.
- Make sure goods received match to what was ordered. All delivery notices/in voices must have a purchase order number on them.
- Ensure that all incoming merchandise is undamaged, in quantities as indicated in the accompanying invoice/delivery docket and meets the Wyndham standards for quality.
- Check market list /food order/beverage order/purchase order for quality and quantity and price. Ensure expiry dates are checked. As a general rule nothing less than 6 months to expiry should accepted.
- Count/weigh all goods received to ensure they match the order placed. (For weighed deliveries, exclude ice and other extraneous materials if supplier includes it in delivery).
- Inspect all deliveries-in the case of food, quality level must meet standard set by chef. For perishables, place the date on the package to indicate date received.
- Write up credit claims as necessary i.e. for goods overcharged/short delivered. Write up Good Received Report for goods received without documentation.
- Where there is a variance in price between the invoice and purchase order approval for the unfavorable variance must be obtained from the Director of Finance or designate.
- Stamp and sign on all invoices or delivery order after receiving the items.
- Prepare Daily Receiving Report for documenting all merchandise delivered and submit to Accounts Office daily.
a.Supplier invoices – must attach Purchase Order or Purchase Request.
b.Good Received Without Invoice –if possible attach Supplier’s delivery order.
c.Credit note – must attach a copy of the invoice or delivery order.
d.Notice of Error Correction – must attach to the invoice or delivery order.
- Post invoice/delivery notice to receiving system after matching to the purchase order, and where possible charge the relevant outlet, or department.
- File all Purchase Orders in alphabetical order for reference.
- Let whoever does food ordering knows what goods have not yet been received so no double ordering occurs.
- When checking contents of deliveries, check inside boxes if likelihood that box does not contain what is on outside of box. E.g. wine/spirit orders.
- Notify departments as direct goods arrive in engineering, personnel etc. and get the Department Head to acknowledge the receipt on the invoice or delivery order.
- Keep apple crates/boxes tidy on dock which are to be returned to suppliers, making sure correct credits are received where appropriate.
- Make note of price increase/changes in size/specification of goods and pass onto Purchasing to be checked as quickly as possible.
- Courier dockets to be filed separately.
- Encourage suppliers to provide invoices on delivery.
- Fully conversant with all standards and procedures as attached.
- Follow up with purchasing manager on any items on the food orders, Purchase Order not received in due time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Negotiate
Yêu cầu công việc
ABILITIES/ KEY COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS:- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ CERTIFICATES:- Diploma or Vocational Certificate in store management or related field.
- 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Public Area Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Room Attendant||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Supervisor||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|E-Commerce Manager||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Duty Manager (Reception/Front Office Team)||29/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Nhân Viên An Ninh (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Security Officer (Start after Tet Holiday)||29/02/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Bellman (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Call Center Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Guest Service Agent (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Tạp Vụ (Đi làm sau Tết Nguyên đán) - Steward (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Cashier - All Outlets (Start after Tet Holiday)||31/03/2020||Thỏa thuận|