Quy mô : 100 - 499
Mô tả công việc
• Documents all revenue that a business receives.
• Control and reconcile the daily sales in the outlets.
• Audit and verify all revenue transactions, record them and prepare daily and monthly sales and other reports for management according to company policies and procedures.
• Maintain records that are used to perform required financial procedures, including tax preparation and profit-and-loss analysis.
• Maintain a journal or balance sheet that tracks all incoming funds.
• Carry out various combination of tasks to check the accuracy of the postings, calculations and figures concerned with the business transactions.
• Keep a track of all the transactions and record them with accuracy.
• Ensure that daily revenues and settlements are in balance.
• Review the city ledger and credit card transfers of the day.
• Reconcile of taxes collected versus what should have collected, prepare worksheet for tax submission.
• Perform month end closing and ensure that the trial balance agree with general ledger.
• Prepare income statements for presentation to management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• GREAT BASE SALARY + SERVICE CHARGE
• 23 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE: 15 HOLIDAYS + 10 PUBLIC HOLIDAY + 1 BIRTHDAY LEAVE
• MEAL AND PARKING ALLOWANCE
• INSURANCE WITH FULL SALARY
• STAFF SOCIAL PROGRAM & PARTIES
• INTERNATIONAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• GROUP EMPLOYEE & FAMILY DISCOUNT PROGRAM
• POTENTIAL FOR REGIONAL & INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
• WORK IN A YOUNG & DYNAMIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Yêu cầu công việc
• BA DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING.
• MINIMUM 2 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN SAME ROLE IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY.
• GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF TAX, REGULATIONS, LAWS RELATED TO ACCOUNTING FIELD.
• STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL, DETAILED AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS.
• GOOD ENGLISH COMMUNICATION BOTH VERBAL AND WRITTEN.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Send Cv to
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|