Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Compiles in conjunction with the General Manager and Department Heads all budget and forecasts relating to all activities of the hotel and the maintenance of all budget control procedures.
- Implements suitable local accounting and control procedures ensuring full compliance with the local government regulations, terms and conditions of the Management Agreement, Audit requirements and Hyatt International standards of appropriate financial management and reporting after approval from the area/corporate offices.
- Prepares and interprets the financial statements and reports for the hotel, interpreting and disseminating information as appropriate to the General Manager and Leadership Committee.
- Audits the accounts, records and transactions of the hotel, aided by the ongoing efforts to streamline internal control procedures.
- Scrutinizes the monthly financial reports, to investigate unusual variations and to prepare comments to be attached to the report.
- Verifies the prepaid expenses, ensuring deferred charges are up-to-date & in agreement with books.
- Administers and controls cash management which includes investing in time deposits in banks approved by area office and the Owning Company, as well as obtaining other banking facilities whenever necessary.
- Assists the General Manager and Heads of Department in the compilation forecasts covering all activities of the hotel.
- Assists the General Manager in the preparation of Capital Expenditure Authorisation Request.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
We offer full package with attractive benefit:
- 5.5 working days;
- Staff Accommodation for off shore associates;
- Home Leave Allowances based upon position;
- Full meals;
- Uniform and laundry.
Yêu cầu công việc
- With opening hotels, previous hotel pre-opening experience preferred Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Hospitality or Accounting degree preferred
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Maintain communications with Corporate Staff
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Curriculum vitae verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
- 3 ID card certified copy, verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
- Family Register certified copy, verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
- Health certificate (lastest 6 months)
- Related certificate, degree certified copies (lastest 6 months)
- Non-criminal Record verified by the Local Authorities (lastest 6 months)
- 03 picture card (3x4)
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Accounts Asset – Kế toán Tài sản||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Account income auditor - Kế toán doanh thu||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|General Account - Kế toán tổng hợp||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Laundry Team Leader||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Reservation Officer – Nhân viên Đặt Phòng||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Purchasing Team leader - Giám sát mua hàng||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Driver – Tài xế riêng làm việc ở TPHCM||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|IT Supervisor||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|