Assistant HR Manager
Quy mô : 500 - 999
Mô tả công việc
• Works with Heads of Department and Director of HR in the preparation and management of the Department’s manning budget
• Regularly analyses hotel manpower requirements and recommends selection and development activities to meet those requirements
• Manages all recruitment and promotion/ transfer under approved manning
• Closely work with HR Director in yearly and monthly preparation and implementation of training budget
• Assists HODs of certain departments in the role of HR Business Partner on their departmental matters related to recruitment, training, performance management and employee relations
• Acts as the first line of contact in Human Resources for any employee relations issues involving employees at R&F and Supervisor level of certain departments
• Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract qualified candidates for position vacancies
• Ensures all new employees attend the hotel’s Orientation Programme in accordance with ICHG guidelines.
• Budgets, plans and implements all yearly and monthly training programs for all levels
• Supports, develops and coaches employees in appropriate methods for further improvement
• Manage all promotions up to level 6 in consultation with the relevant Department Heads and ensure any salary revisions are aligned within new roles
• Monitors the administration of the Performance Management and acts in an advisory capacity to hotel department heads on the process
• Supports HR activity team to communicate all guests’ feedback to employees
• Develops awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community and promote team member involvement in local community
• Coordinates to ensure compliance with relevant employment laws and hotel or company policies and procedures. Coordinate annual HR compliance/standards self-audit
• Leads charity activities in planning, preparation and implementation to support local students
• Coordinates to arrange school connection to sign MOU to maintain partnership in recruiting trainees, career orientation, job fairs…
Quyền lợi được hưởng
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Uniforms/ Laundry Services
- Monthly Employee Recreational Activity
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- 13th Month Salary
- Annually Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
Yêu cầu công việc
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Knowledge of Local Labor and Employment Regulations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• 2 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- CV in English
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Business Development Manager (Based in Ho Chi Minh)||15/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant Director of Sales (Based in Ho Chi Minh)||15/04/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Commis Chef Trainee - Thực tập sinh phụ bếp Á/ bếp Âu/ bếp Bánh||30/12/2020||Thỏa thuận|