Front Office Supervisor/ Giám sát Lễ tân
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Arrange FO staff’s shift; supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Responsible for assisting guests with check-in and check-out, up-selling the service which include F&B, Spa, Tour,…
- Other Taskes assigned by Hotel manager & FOM
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Follow the reviews and rewards according to the system.
- Competitive package of salary and benefit.
- Insurances paid in according with the law
- Enjoy 12 days full of leave per year
Yêu cầu công việc
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years in a similar position in hotels with same category
- Computer Skills & to be fluent with Smile system.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Certificate qualification
- Portrait photo
Contact to Mr. Hoang - Mobile: 0961 567899 or via email: Gửi email
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|