Assistant Guest Experience Manager
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• In full control and ensure that the conditions of the executive lounge pantry is well maintained and equipped.
• Maintains the communication logbook of his/her section.
• Conducts monthly meeting of his/her section
• Identifies training needs and conducts training sessions accordingly.
• Monitor expenditure for healthy P&L reports of his/her section.
• Reports directly to and communicates with the Guest Experience Manager on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and Hotel operations.
• Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments. Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other Hotel departments as required.
• Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the Hotel.
• Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems.
• Supervises and directs guest experience team.
• Supports and assists guest experience team and all other Front Office sections during peak periods.
• Ensures VIP guests receive special attention.
• Inspects front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
• Assists Management in greeting, rooming and sending off of VIP guests.
• Prepares efficient work schedules for guest experience team arranging holidays and vacations, taking into consideration projected occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures.
• Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, grooming, hygiene and appearance of Reception staff.
• Provides input for staff General Meetings
• Leading the team of guest experience and ensure the policies, procedures and service standards are in accordance to the company standard.
• To provide 24/7 personalized service at the highest level befitting the five star standard
• To attend to all the wants and needs of the guest experience floor VIPs.
• Consistently seek new and innovative service initiatives to “wow” the executive floor VIPs.
• Ensures that all executive lounge equipment are accounted for and are always in good condition.
• Is fully conversant with all Hotel emergency procedures.
• Ensures front line staff is complying with sales techniques to maximize revenue.
• Evaluates staff and carries out performance appraisal as required.
• Is fully aware of the credit policy of the Hotel.
• Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
• Monitors guest experience team to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition.
• Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the Hotel with a positive impression of the Hotel services.
• Assumes other duties assigned by Management as required
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training & Development
- Accommodation - Hoiana Staff Village
- Annual leave
- Heath checkup
- Employee shuttle bus service
Yêu cầu công việc
Attention to details, strong organizational skills
Knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office products & PMS (Opera & Micros preferred)
A minimum of two years prior experience in supervisory role related hospitality fields is necessary: Butler, Front Office, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage
Must be willing to work varied hours, including nights, weekends, holidays and split shifts (according to the needs of the guests).
Excellent command of English and Vietnamese (spoken and written) is essential. Knowledge of another foreign language other than the ones mentioned above is an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Assistant Guest Experience Manager||30/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Assistant MarCom Manager||29/06/2020||Thỏa thuận|
|Administrative Assistant, International Marketing||30/11/2019||Thỏa thuận|