Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
• Maintains accurate and timely financial and operating information and provides analysis, interpretation and projections to management.
• Co-ordinates and assists department heads in the preparation and implementation of the hotel’s annual business plan.
• Controls capital and FF&E expenditure to ensure compliance with justifications and approvals.
• Implements and maintains effective accounting practices and procedures as required by corporate policy, generally accepted accounting principles and local legal requirements and regulations.
• Directs and manages the cost control, purchasing and storeroom functions ensuring effective systems are in place.
• Administers all hotel insurance programs in conjunction with corporate office.
• Approves all contracts, leases and other legal documents and ensures their safekeeping.
• Acts as authorized signatory, ensuring that allowances, adjustments, purchase requests, cheques and other documents are approved accordingly.
• Ensures that employees are selected, trained, evaluated and rewarded in compliance with existing employee management system.
• Coaches, counsels, disciplines and develops subordinate employees.
• Participates in all wage and salary administration functions.
• Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
• Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the hotel.
• Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
• Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of Local Law
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- chế độ làm việc 5 ngày/tuần
-Cơ hội đào tạo, học tập , taskforces
- BHXH, YT,TN full lương, gói bảo hiểm cao cấp dành cho Trưởng bộ phận
Yêu cầu công việc
• Pre-opening experience preferred.
• Service oriented style with professional presentation skills.
• Accounting degree preferred.
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Office.
• Must have excellent organizational. Interpersonal and administrative skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Chief Steward||09/05/2020||Thỏa thuận|