Assistant Manager - Outlet (Italian Restaurant)
Quy mô :
Mô tả công việc
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and unique experiences.
As the Assistant Manager, you are responsible for supporting the Outlet Manager to ensure that the outlet operates successfully, in accordance with the standards of the hotel and individually profitable.
- Ensure that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy.
- Prepare and update Departmental Operation‘s Manuals as appropriate.
- Conduct regular divisional communications meetings.
- Customer Service
- Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Spends time in the Operation (during peak periods) to ensure that it is managed well by the respective outlet associates and functions to the fullest expectations.
- Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs.
- Assists the Outlet Manager to achieve the monthly and annual personal target and the outlet’s revenue.
- Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of hotel operating equipment and other assets.
- Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors and other hotel/restaurant operations constantly to make sure that the hotel’s operations remain competitive.
- Continuously seeks Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
- Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, provides feedback where appropriate.
- Monitors service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet.
- Work with the Outlet Managers, Executive Sous Chefs and Chef de Cuisines to take corrective actions where necessary, providing creative suggestions, ideas and quality controls.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
- Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organised, both at the front as well as the back of house.
- Assists in the recruitment, oversee the punctuality and appearance of all outlet associates.
- Assists in the preparation and posting of weekly work schedules, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
- Assists to feedback the results of the Associate Opinion Survey and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Hyatt is a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. We could bring you the followings:
- Receive full training from Hyatt (Hotel orientation, Leadership development, E-learning, workshop…).
- Associates Social Space (Designed by colleagues for colleagues).
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift and snack twice per week.
- Be provided uniform and laundry service.
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants.
- Free parking at our associate parking area.
- Be developed for future internal, transfer/ promotion.
- Attend Associate Social Activities.
- Complimentary rooms in Hyatt hotels and resorts all over the world.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
- Work experience as Assistant Manager - Outlet or Team Leader/Captain in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Strong F&B knowledge and great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good English communication skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Online application to: Gửi email or Ms. Trinh - Recruitment Executive (028 3824 1234 - Ext: 2303 - 0989 848 845)
- Direct application to: Human Resources Department, Park Hyatt Saigon, 2 Lam Son Square, District 1
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|