Digital Marketing Executive (HCM Office)
Quy mô : 1.000 - 4.999
Mô tả công việc
The Digital Marketing Executive assists the Director of Marketing in the development of a consistent digital strategy by consolidating and maintaining the online visibility and availability, conducting online and generating daily/weekly reports.
As an Digital Marketing Executive you are responsible to assist the Marketing & Communication Team in seeking online marketing opportunities and in managing the SEO/SEM of all resorts’ channels while bringing revenue to the resorts, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist the Director of Marketing in developing and increasing traffic through direct and semi-direct online channels that will improve the overall revenue for the property and other key financial and customer matrix.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in evaluating the performance of our branded website and give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web, with the intention of increasing number of bookings and keeping the website up to date.
- Manage, update and ensure all hotel owned website are user-friendly and filled with latest promotions, news and in-house activities.
- Monitor and develop e-newsletters pertaining to the property and maintain all online channels to be accurate and brand compliant according to company standards.
- Conduct regular quality assurance audits on the hotel’s descriptive content & images to ensure parity on all OTAs channels and integrity with branded website.
- Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase direct internet traffic as well as monitoring the online presence as well as rate position of immediate competitors.
- Provide administrative and analytical support to the Revenue Manager to optimize the revenue of the hotels and ensure that they are in line with the market.
- Collect, integrate and study online market and competition data on a daily basis.
- Other tasks delegated by Director of Marketing.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Duty Meals
- Free Shuttle
- Insurance 24/7
- Monthly Services Charges
- Annual Health Check
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- English proficiency: Intermediate to upper intermediate English
- 1-3 years’ experience in the E-Commerce or Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse and cross functional teams.
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently and willing to learn.
- Strong computer literacy and technical competence, proficient knowledge in MS Word and Excel
- Understanding and functions both front-end and back-end (HTML, Wordpress,…)
- Analytical skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Apply by Hoteljob.vn
Or contact to Human resource department - Grand Ho Tram Strip
Phone number : 0254 378 8130
Address: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Viet Nam
|Chức danh||Ngày kết thúc||Mức lương|
|Không có tin tuyển dụng nào trong gian.|